• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sezer was there first choice not elgey

Well Sezer signed with Canberra for a lot more so maybe that's why they switched their attention. Plus the good performances. Anyway I'm over the whole thing. Just sign someone. Albert Kelly. Myler. Just not Sandow or Hogdo

You forget their halves were playing some really good footy too. Here is an interesting fact for you Loobs. How many games have South Sydney won without Reynolds since his debut in 2012?? Answer...NONE! But yeah, a good halfback isn't that important...
Sam Burgess went pretty well last year too.

Well Sezer signed with Canberra for a lot more so maybe that's why they switched their attention. Plus the good performances. Anyway I'm over the whole thing. Just sign someone. Albert Kelly. Myler. Just not Sandow or Hogdo

I'm with you on that let's get a bruising forward pack and a half with a good kicking game and go from there.
Like you not Sandow,Hodkinson or Robson.

You forget their halves were playing some really good footy too. Here is an interesting fact for you Loobs. How many games have South Sydney won without Reynolds since his debut in 2012?? Answer...NONE! But yeah, a good halfback isn't that important...

If we can get DCE 2 flip that is the best and easiest solution I just don't see him flipping now.So who next is the question?

Just to piss you off I'll keep complaining until we get some professionalism back in our club if that hit's a raw nerve with you 2 bad.
Won't piss me off - but I will pity you. You clearly have an axe to grind and issues with what's happening. But continuous and incessant bitching, moaning and sniping on an online forum will not change it.

What it seems they did to dce is ludicrous. He will be the most marketable player in the game for the next 8 or so years. And we low balled him and treated him differently and with less respect than foran. Again, amatuer.

THIS IS ON THE MONEY !!!!

Foran was there number 1 but hadnt signed him ( obviously )... however Foran was number 1 to himself and thats why his at parramatta next year.... they wat he treated and played the club he doesnt deserve to wear a jersey

That's it. Who is left that has not flamed out? Who can play 7 in a style that suits the new rules?

Won't piss me off - but I will pity you. You clearly have an axe to grind and issues with what's happening. But continuous and incessant bitching, moaning and sniping on an online forum will not change it.

No axe to grind at all I know none of the people involved I just support the club and I'm disappointed at how things are going (only on the recruitment side) and just because my bitching isn't going to change things doesn't prevent me from expressing my feelings.

If Penn/Kelly sign a good quality half/5/8 and some forwards I will be cheering from the rooftop it's nothing personal for me I don't give a stuff who owns the club or who the chief exec is I cheer for the club.

Either way I"ll keep having my say.

I can appreciate, and even concur with some of that.

My concerns are, there was an arrogance in the way certain players were treated and a clear discrepancy on how our halves were viewed. That's fine, but not when you havnt made sure the chosen one is signed. It's amateur stuff, and the fact we have no contingency and nothing is working out reinforces this amatuer behaviour. I do agree, it's easy for people to get whipped into a frenzy here, and spout off ( I'm guilty) hence your comment on sheep, but I think that is no less of an issue than those who back management no matter what and follow in blind faith. We may not be sponsors throwing hundreds and thousands of dollars at the club. But we are stakeholders with a vested interest. Sponsors come and go. Supporters sustain the club. So I believe we have the right to speak up and espouse our views through any medium available, such as silvertails.

Voting with feet is sometimes the only way the herd is acknowledged. And unfortunately this is what will happen if manly doesn't treat there fans and players with a bit of respect. What it seems they did to dce is ludicrous. He will be the most marketable player in the game for the next 8 or so years. And we low balled him and treated him differently and with less respect than foran. Again, amatuer.
People say we have no contingency, but who has told us that? By definition Elgey was a contingency,

Unfortunately in this day we are not stakeholders, we are customers. The TV deal sustains the club, not us- sad but I believe the reality.

I can assure you I do not "back management" and have said as much previously. However I do not understand the sentiment of the "JokeKelly" brigade, and I personally believe it is symptomatic of ill informed opinion.

What is the respect you expect as a fan? Not being smart honestly curious

This is getting ridiculous that Manly cant sign anyone outside the club. Apparently titans counteroffered our deal for Elgey so why dont Manly counteroffer titans deal for DCE?

Whats with the constant bickering amongst members on this forum.... its so childish , like in the playground at little lunch...

its a very easy scenario , everyone is entitled to an opinion if you dont like it , dont read it.... unless its a direct attack.
But to reply to someones post to an opinion regarding sports talk to create conflict & confrontation is so unnecessary.

Lately , i have realized alot of it is going on and i just dont understand the KEYBOARD ANGER

Whats with the constant bickering amongst members on this forum.... its so childish , like in the playground at little lunch...

its a very easy scenario , everyone is entitled to an opinion if you dont like it , dont read it.... unless its a direct attack.
But to reply to someones post to an opinion regarding sports talk to create conflict & confrontation is so unnecessary.

Lately , i have realized alot of it is going on and i just dont understand the KEYBOARD ANGER
There's nothing good on TV

I'm with you on that let's get a bruising forward pack and a half with a good kicking game and go from there.
Like you not Sandow,Hodkinson or Robson.
Well atm we haven't got a halfback for next year so it will be interesting to see how people will react if one of those three is announced.
Both Sandow and Hopkinson are great goal kickers. Besides halves our team lacks goal kickers. We have to score near the posts to get 6 points this year.

Can I suggest you mean ignore it? You can't really make a judgement on someone's opinion until you have heard/read it.

And in response to the reply thing

BUT HE DID IT FIRST!!!

please read facetiousness and good humour into this - no Keyboard anger buddy

Well atm we haven't got a halfback for next year so it will be interesting to see how people will react if one of those three is announced.
Both Sandow and Hopkinson are great goal kickers. Besides halves our team lacks goal kickers. We have to score near the posts to get 6 points this year.
Hopefully Gutherson will be back next year and he's a great goal kicker.

How many games has he actually missed and who else was missing?

Cant tell you the exact number. They were discussing souths recent poor form on footy show coinciding with being without Reynolds and how much they are missing his directional play and kicking game. Then they gave that stat that they have never won a game when he hasn't played due to injury or suspension. He is that important to them. Wonder how we will go next year without DCE. Probably similar to how we fair without snake...not good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8