• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The fan base has been quite at odds regarding the way DCE handled this saga. SO many arguments and disagreements. In fact, I've had, and will always have the mindset that your either WITH Manly, or against us.

Regardless of how frustrated and pissed off people were (and a lot were also very, very supportive), DCE will be copping heaps of flack from the likes of Gordon Tallis, Graeme Annersley & a host of others.

He IS Manly now, so we need to galvanise as a group behind him, and support the bloke, no matter. He needs to know we are now in his corner, because he, well......is in ours !!!

I hope he puts down the paper, turns off the radio and television for a while, and not answer his phone to undesirables. There will be some other story line in 3-4 days.

DCE assisted in getting a ridiculous round 13 rule changed. The rest of the NRL players should be thankful this merry-go-round is no longer in existence.

I've gone from cringeing when he speaks and plays, to wanting to rally behind the kid - because he HAS shown loyalty - albeit late in the piece.

We're behind you DCE,

Now we just need to get his Mum onside, maybe she can do all his media formamfew weeks.

Don't forget that the salary cap will increase over the next 6 years so I hope his contract says X amount of dollars per year and not a percentage of the cap.

You have to feel sorry for the Titans fans....lmao no you dont!
Actually the Titans fans... Yeah. I was gutted when DCE signed with them, and that got worse as he began to play better as the season progressed. I kept thinking "how the fark did we let this kid go"?!?. Titans must have been rubbing their hands together lol..

Nek minnit....

He's goooooooorne! Poor buggers can't take a trick, and I bet are nearly as gutted as we were....The Titans club though? No pity whatsoever. They used the NRL's backing to poach a player we developed. They played with fire and we've got a bigger lighter lol :)

I've maintained all along that DCE has every right to get the best for his future. If he had left I would be sad but I would also have said good luck to him as I say to Foran. That's just business. Loyalty is dependent upon what is offered and what benefit is gained by both parties.

DCE stated all along he wanted to stay. Manly made an offer that gave him a way out to stay. So be it. Seems to me many are attacking DCE for looking after his interests. Its his future not ours. And quite frankly all this carry on about him backflipping has been media stimulated. DCE has said almost nothing about it. He's been demonised and almost blamed for the Round 13 buggling of the League. He acted within the rules, he played it close to his chest, he didnt make outlandish comments, yet he's the villain of the peice.

Several others have backflipped with only lukewarm reactions from the media. So why has DCE been crucified so. I would suggest there are some big wigs behind the scenes especially linked to the media who have copped pie in the face and they dont like it.

You're a good sport Wombat64...it's was only for a laugh !
The spoon will comeback if we don't get off the bottom though. It's a good news day. No Debbie downer stuff from me. I was very wrong and happily so!

I think we have already done step 1...admitting we have a problem
Pffffft problem? I ain't got no problem I looooove the Cherrygraph!

The media angst here in Brisbane is just delicious. The hurt, the betrayal, the anger... The tears!!! Oh the tears!! It's pretty to watch ;)

What a great day to be Manly. What a slap in the face for Dave Smith and the useless board of directors at the Gold Coast...Shouldn't even be in business let alone running another club and buying players.
As for Dave Smith keep trying knob, you wont kill us ever.

So Joe Kelly has been right on everything he said at Albury (albeit a little late) which means that his other call will see Tooves coaching till his deals up.

Oh, and where are the people that were just yesterday saying that the Penns and Kelly were trying to **** up the club..? Very silent...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8