The GI dive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
From SMH article.

Not long after Josh Reynolds earned THAT penalty, an SMS was fired off to his mobile phone.

''The old one-legged kangaroo hop!'' texted his father.
''It was a bit touch and go. They might have got the penalty anyway once Stewart swept his leg and Josh might have been trying to get his footing.'' And then he added, with a chuckle: ''I noticed the little spring in his step.''
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/controversial-penalty-sparks-fury-and-a-laugh-20130615-2oaxu.html#ixzz2WKioCUDM

Says it all and no Manly bias going on here.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/controversial-penalty-sparks-fury-and-a-laugh-20130615-2oaxu.html#ixzz2WKhoTTet

Looking at it more I agree with the above, there is no doubt Glenn was sweeping his leg out, the rest is speculation but it is definitely possibe that considering he was only on one leg the hop and had already hopped twice it wasnt a dive.

Still not convinced the try was on the line though.

QldEagle01 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
And all you nsw supporters will worshipping him in a week.

Like you with Slater and Smith ?

Selective Kiwi?? This isnt about slater or smith.

I thought your post refered to who people will be supporting in origin ?

Yes but you simply assumed i was supporting Queensland, do you support the Warriors?

I also assumed you were a QLD supporter. When you refer to us as "all you nsw supporters" it infers that you are not one of us. You're either a QLD supporter or not interested in origin at all. Not rocket science.

Then again I can understand you getting defensive. I wouldn't admit to being a QLD supporter either. No matter how many you win in a row!

QldEagle01 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
And all you nsw supporters will worshipping him in a week.

Yes but you simply assumed i was supporting Queensland, do you support the Warriors?

I support the Kiwis, they are the NZ rep side

Kiwi Eagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I support the Kiwis, they are the NZ rep side

Kiwis also have their share of grubs........... no different buddy.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6