The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Dessie has just destroyed his managers plans to use Manly to increase Parra's offer

He is in love with Brad so he won't come to us Unless he falls out of love like Foran did?

No no no - Read in between those lines, knowing Des, he has met with his agent and wont pay him 750k, but I'm sure there is something on offer

Dessie is also the king when it comes to diverting attention from a situation. I wouldn't take this as ruling anything out mate.
Maybe he is saying he is too expensive so the eels feel comfortable with their offer and wont up it knowing it could make gutho fall into our hands with the offer we made??

Finally gotta ask, is Des a bit deaf or is he just using that tactic in all his pressers to give him time to formulate an answer?
Alternatively, is he like my Dad used to be, using apparent deafness when he just didn’t want to do what Mum asked?
I talked to Des at the Leagues Club on Sunday night, he seemedto hear me ok even thought I was getting towards double figures in schooners.

Finally gotta ask, is Des a bit deaf or is he just using that tactic in all his pressers to give him time to formulate an answer?
Alternatively, is he like my Dad used to be, using apparent deafness when he just didn’t want to do what Mum asked?
All of the above, common for people our age

@yokahontas and @sean john ... hear what you are saying about right centre ... it sounds reasonable but I call total BS on it ... just about 115 out of every 100 fullbacks and halfs prefer to attack on the left ..... Ingliss and even Snake almost never went right ..... Noodles will likely have the exact same problem whereever he goes ....

Except Manly ... Turbo is one of the few fullbacks who likes left, right and the middle ... and DCE prefers the right ...

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10