The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That’s bull**** Des didn’t rush him and he got a couple of injuries early in the year. Once he played firsts he hit the ground running and hasn’t looked back. I will back a two time winning coaches judgement against yours any day.
Man of the match ( playing as he does now) in his only game last year, then only played once everyone else was injured

That’s bull**** Des didn’t rush him and he got a couple of injuries early in the year. Once he played firsts he hit the ground running and hasn’t looked back. I will back a two time winning coaches judgement against yours any day.
Maybe you should also watch the games when manly aren't winners, then you won't need to present your lack of knowledge of our team

Man of the match ( playing as he does now) in his only game last year, then only played once everyone else was injured
Again he wasn’t rushed there were obviously aspects of his game that Des wanted him to work on. Even Foz said today he had a huge off season and Des gave him a couple of games in Reggie’s before he stuffed his elbow. Based on your logic I would have expected JetSki to take his place when he came back. 🤷‍♂️

Yes. He’s having a great year. Controlled aggression in defence and skilful attacking forward.

Anyone know the nickname he prefers?
Since when do you get to pick your own nickname? He's Guac whether he likes it or not.

There's no better potential signage than "Holy Guac-Haumole!"

Maybe "Holy Guac-Haumole Fatman!" with Fatty as an Adam West Batman with the turkey sea eagle on his chest instead of batman

. I think having Foran back at the club is great for schuster as far as attitude and a role model goes.
You think so? Dont think the shoe likes him at all......
Screenshot_20210717-104517_Watch NRL.jpg

Again he wasn’t rushed there were obviously aspects of his game that Des wanted him to work on. Even Foz said today he had a huge off season and Des gave him a couple of games in Reggie’s before he stuffed his elbow. Based on your logic I would have expected JetSki to take his place when he came back. 🤷‍♂️
You have seem to forgotten that the owners told Des if he doesn't make finals he won't have a contract and they might need to get him some help.
Then Des started picking and sticking with the youth brigade.

Pretty easy to summarise that Des had to reassess his team (and the game) and go with what was obviously better.
Good call by Penn to put a rocket up Des.

think that Des intimated in his press conference that Haumole was one player who has worked really hard this [ and pre ] season to improve his game and be a more rounded player so attitude seems excellent . One of our best performers now , so much better when he has just that extra bit of space to take on the defence , hope that D C E can only get better with his combination with him . Just has that strength and leg drive [ bit like A F B ] at the line to prove such a hand full , athletic ability and also seems a natural with his solid defence . Seemed to get a bit jaded towards the end of the Dragons game but had a pretty big game and effort and should be able to adapt to this facet over time . Must keep long termer like Schuster

You have seem to forgotten that the owners told Des if he doesn't make finals he won't have a contract and they might need to get him some help.
Then Des started picking and sticking with the youth brigade.

Pretty easy to summarise that Des had to reassess his team (and the game) and go with what was obviously better.
Good call by Penn to put a rocket up Des.
I suppose thats one version of a possible truth that could have happened if you sit on that side of the fence.

But then again unless you have a hotline to Des and he shares his plans with you its just unsubstantiated guessing on your part.

Here's is an unsubstantiated guess on my part for you to no doubt disagree with.

After a shocking end to 2020 the Hasler led brains trust came up with a plan for 2021.

Firstly and most importantly change the entire defensive structure to a slide instead of an up and in. BIG CHANGE THIS ONE.

Secondly plan to bring in some young guys after some time in the reserves to get some match fitness and game time for the first time in a year. Such as The shoe, Guac and others.

Thirdly look at our first 4 weeks. Roosters souths and Panthers. Hmmm shall we throw the youth into a new defensive structure with no real gametime for a year and let them get smacked? Probably not. Lets put in the old heads on the hope thay can jag a win or 2 perhaps but if they dont their experience wont allow too many scars for the rest of 2021.

OH **** TURBO HAS SLIPPED IN THE BATHROOM........ out goes all the attacking structure we have worked on ( the attacking structure thats killing opposition at the moment by the way) ok plan B C or D......

Ok new plan. Play old guys against top opposition. Doesnt matter if they are injured as in long game as they were going to be replaced by youth eventually anyway.

Get turbo back.

AND WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

How does that tickle your ball sack?

I suppose thats one version of a possible truth that could have happened if you sit on that side of the fence.

But then again unless you have a hotline to Des and he shares his plans with you its just unsubstantiated guessing on your part.

Here's is an unsubstantiated guess on my part for you to no doubt disagree with.

After a shocking end to 2020 the Hasler led brains trust came up with a plan for 2021.

Firstly and most importantly change the entire defensive structure to a slide instead of an up and in. BIG CHANGE THIS ONE.

Secondly plan to bring in some young guys after some time in the reserves to get some match fitness and game time for the first time in a year. Such as The shoe, Guac and others.

Thirdly look at our first 4 weeks. Roosters souths and Panthers. Hmmm shall we throw the youth into a new defensive structure with no real gametime for a year and let them get smacked? Probably not. Lets put in the old heads on the hope thay can jag a win or 2 perhaps but if they dont their experience wont allow too many scars for the rest of 2021.

OH **** TURBO HAS SLIPPED IN THE BATHROOM........ out goes all the attacking structure we have worked on ( the attacking structure thats killing opposition at the moment by the way) ok plan B C or D......

Ok new plan. Play old guys against top opposition. Doesnt matter if they are injured as in long game as they were going to be replaced by youth eventually anyway.

Get turbo back.

AND WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

How does that tickle your ball sack?
So you "believe" that Des' plan was so well thought out before the off season that three weeks into season 21 the owners had to step in and publicly state they are NOW putting a performance clause in his contract and threaten to bring in an new manager for Des?
When, according to your summation Des had a plan to change at that exact point with youth being injected into the team. Why would the owners go public at that point? Your argument fails to address this "coincidence" and does not fit with the timeline.

For now second row

If he gets so good that we have to put him in the #6 jersey, so be it. As long as he is on the left edge running riot and he becomes a 1 club manly man I'm happy.

He will be (and should be) asking for big coin next contract. For 2023 onwards I'd be happy to have him and DCE as a halves pairing on 700-800k each. That would maybe represent good value for Josh considering how much five eighths get paid these days.

think that Des intimated in his press conference that Haumole was one player who has worked really hard this [ and pre ] season to improve his game and be a more rounded player so attitude seems excellent . One of our best performers now , so much better when he has just that extra bit of space to take on the defence , hope that D C E can only get better with his combination with him . Just has that strength and leg drive [ bit like A F B ] at the line to prove such a hand full , athletic ability and also seems a natural with his solid defence . Seemed to get a bit jaded towards the end of the Dragons game but had a pretty big game and effort and should be able to adapt to this facet over time . Must keep long termer like Schuster
Also to add, I'm really impressed with his gas-tank lately - has played the full 80 or close-to for the last month now (early shower for the big wins it seems). He is a capable 80-min player now.

His athleticism in leaping for bombs/kicks, he has also setup a try with a kick and won a repeat set with his own kicking.... he has a tool-kit this lad, much more skilled than I gave him credit for - thought he was just a big unit battering-ram type.

And his ability close to the line to barge over or offload for a back-up to score is exactly what we need - that is one of the main AFB and Sirro gaps we have had this season in my view.

So you "believe" that Des' plan was so well thought out before the off season that three weeks into season 21 the owners had to step in and publicly state they are NOW putting a performance clause in his contract and threaten to bring in an new manager for Des?
When, according to your summation Des had a plan to change at that exact point with youth being injected into the team. Why would the owners go public at that point? Your argument fails to address this "coincidence" and does not fit with the timeline.
I raise you.

Whatever could be said against my argument can also be used against yours.

So you believe a coach that has won Premierships and been to the biggest dance 5 times in his career relied on injuries and luck to save his bacon?

You think the injestiin of youth alone saved our season?

You believe the owners intervention with contract clauses stoked the old boys fire. 99.9% on here think the owners are imbeciles and couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Now if you are a believer in coincidence then my arguement stacks up better i do believe.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8