The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

40 nil

It's only a game ...
He performed admirably when called upon last year but he is well down the pecking order. I
Of those who've played NRL, I prefer De Luis ahead of Boyle.

Hopefully, the younger guys will get a run in NRL this year. Sione is fast for a front rower, and as we saw in the first trial, Alec is a powerful runner.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
The faster the game gets, the less useful a player like De Luis becomes. He just doesn't have the leg speed to be anything outside of a NSW Cup footballer. He performed admirably when called upon last year but he is well down the pecking order. I'd prefer to see Sione Fainu and Tu'itavake get a run before De Luis and even they are behind a host of others.
Interesting that you mention Tuitavaka. He was one of two forwards who really caught my eye (1st trial). Really impressed. Ran hard and was very difficult to stop each time. Defence looked pretty good also. He would not be out of place on our bench. The other forward who caught my eye (actually in both trials) was Sipley. Not sure what Sips has been eating in the off season but he's now got a super charged V8 under that bonnet. Strong runs that bent the line each time....and lots of them!! Will have a huge impact this year.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Interesting that you mention Tuitavaka. He was one of two forwards who really caught my eye (1st trial). Really impressed. Ran hard and was very difficult to stop each time. Defence looked pretty good also. He would not be out of place on our bench. The other forward who caught my eye (actually in both trials) was Sipley. Not sure what Sips has been eating in the off season but he's now got a super charged V8 under that bonnet. Strong runs that bent the line each time....and lots of them!! Will have a huge impact this year.
Tu'itavake looked very good in limited minutes in the first trial. I wonder why he didn’t play the second? Suggests to me he is down the pecking order. Maybe not a big engine?

Eagle 1

First Grader
Tu'itavake looked very good in limited minutes in the first trial. I wonder why he didn’t play the second? Suggests to me he is down the pecking order. Maybe not a big engine?
Me to, thought he bent the line with his runs. Going of what Des said on Radio today, Walker out of rd 1, and Marty only an outside chance. He is well and truly in the frame for at least a bench spot.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
He's just coming back from a long-term injury. I hope he's not too far down the pecking order because I agree that he seems ready to go, much like Haumole did for at least a season before he got his chance. But you never know with Des.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Im going to try and focus on some positives as there will be plenty of negatives this week (most deserved bar a few outragous tantrums that will happen).

Olakau'atu is going to be a major problem in this league.....quality player.

Besides that......Walker had a bit of pep......I thought Paseka and Davey showed something when on.

Croker ran once.....lolz

We didnt let them run away to 50...guess I'm really grasping now

Ryan

Journey Man
Im going to try and focus on some positives as there will be plenty of negatives this week (most deserved bar a few outragous tantrums that will happen).

Olakau'atu is going to be a major problem in this league.....quality player.

Besides that......Walker had a bit of pep......I thought Paseka and Davey showed something when on.

Croker ran once.....lolz

We didnt let them run away to 50...guess I'm really grasping now

We can't man. That's like enabling an alcoholic. You can't throw roses at ****, then give the resulting heap to your missus.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We can't man. That's like enabling an alcoholic. You can't throw roses at ****, then give the resulting heap to your missus.
This may be news.....but what we say on this forum doesn't effect the team performance.

Olakau'atu looked strong all night

JBW

Reserve Grader
Yeah Ola's awesome, pity he has to defend next time Harper, poor bugger was gassed in that first half and the Rooters just ran through that edge.

D

Deleted member 26876

The only forwards i would feed at the moment are Jake and Guaca
JAKE!

He's the one I would starve and neglect (from the starting side) if I could after his last season or so.

I think Olakauatu is a great up and coming player, but he is a big problem defencively.
That edge defencive combo with dce/guac/harper was extremely problematic. Almost all the roosters points came from exploiting the lack of urgency and communication between those three.

Foran's edge on the other hand was working together and urgent.

Attack was a whole other issue, although I admit guac was strong with his runs at times. Still not involved enough to get any credit imo. Not many deserve credit to be fair. Foran did (defencively in particular), Walker did and Davey had a good return, running hard as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13