The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
oh I think you will be right because Des is so staid with the past bit just saying I wouldn't personally go that way. DeLuis is a plodder - great effort but a plodder
True, DeLuis as an attacker, I would class him as an honest toiler. But gives it everything in defence though.

I have to admit in the 1st half last night I noticed Haumole wasn't wearing an elbow guard, which he did last year after that awful dislocation, and I thought it must be feeling strong now :eek:

Lo and behold he's supposedly dislocated the elbow again, so I'm accepting partial responsibility - it's my fault lol - though he should've had his guard on!

Seriously we're really going to miss him (like to defend Kikau in round 1)

I have to admit in the 1st half last night I noticed Haumole wasn't wearing an elbow guard, which he did last year after that awful dislocation, and I thought it must be feeling strong now :eek:

Lo and behold he's supposedly dislocated the elbow again, so I'm accepting partial responsibility - it's my fault lol - though he should've had his guard on!

Seriously we're really going to miss him (like to defend Kikau in round 1)
Saw the incident, really didn't think their was much to it. Looked like his arm just connected with the ground. If it was going to go as easy as that, just imagine what might have happened if it was a jolting type of tackle to his arm instead.

Looking at the situation, these injuries may be a blessing in disguise and allow us to get a look at what we have in reserve.

Of course, we want to start off with the best, but it is sometimes OK to see how your hand plays out. It is going to be a long season.

Can't argue with that. But the upside to DeLuis is he doesn't make mistakes, which adds a bit of balance to a team that's prone to making them, usually at the worst possible time.
he doesn't but as I say... he is just cannon fodder in attack. He takes some minutes while a prop gets a rest. He wont offload, he wont make a barnstorming run, he will do more than his share of tackles and hit ups but he wont actually add anything to our game. He is a decent stop gap until we get someone back. But I would have Burbo there and have my forwards as Marty Croker Keppie Bullemor hopefully Davey, Lawton if no Davey, Jake. On the bench Paseka, Sipley, Lawton if Davey is there Burbo if not and Walker. Burbo still has lots of questions to answer yet and I am not sold me but he can play backrow if Davey/Lawton struggle fitness wise which I think they might and play in the Centres if there is an injury. I also thought Burbo played quite well in the trials despite some poor defensive reads out wide in the Centres early in the first trial.

Can't argue with that. But the upside to DeLuis is he doesn't make mistakes, which adds a bit of balance to a team that's prone to making them, usually at the worst possible time.
Wasn't DeLuis on a train and trial? Does he even have a contract for the season?

I have seen 2 inconspicuos moments where Haumole has over extended the elbow with an over extension, which unless an amazing coincidence....is something Manly trainers hopefully act on.
Maybe a magnetic elbow support which won't effect his flexability, but certainly help reduce these hyperextension injuries....would hate this to happen close to finals....

I also thought Burbo played quite well in the trials
I think with regular game time in the backrow, Burbo could become an integral part of the team. His front on defence is strong, he is faster than most backrowers & has passing skills. I would love to see him regularly running off good ball from Schuster, Jake & co. The clip is from junior games, but is still impressive.

I think with regular game time in the backrow, Burbo could become an integral part of the team. His front on defence is strong, he is faster than most backrowers & has passing skills. I would love to see him regularly running off good ball from Schuster, Jake & co. The clip is from junior games, but is still impressive.

He is certainly improving. I think he still has a long way to go before being and NRL regular but he has looked much better so far than last year. Maturing obviously. Still seems to still get ragdolled a bit.

Yes De Luis is on a Train & Trial for 2022.
I may be wrong but the whole concept of the Train and Trial contract ends once the season proper begins.

It’s exactly as it sounds, they train and trial with the team. If they impress enough during that period they may get offered a top 30 contract, if not they’ll play for Blacktown or move on elsewhere.

I’m guessing Friday’s trial was the last chance for those boys to prove themselves.

I may be wrong but the whole concept of the Train and Trial contract ends once the season proper begins.

It’s exactly as it sounds, they train and trial with the team. If they impress enough during that period they may get offered a top 30 contract, if not they’ll play for Blacktown or move on elsewhere.

I’m guessing Friday’s trial was the last chance for those boys to prove themselves.
According to a story I read in The Australian,a train and trial contract “can last an unlimited amount of time but generally run up until the Christmas break and then are re-evaluated”
“Players must be promoted into a top 30 or development spot before they can play first grade”
So as per the clubs website,I could only count 28 of their allotted 30 players,meaning they have two spots to fill from their development group,train and trial players or someone from outside the club.Not sure the club really needs to fill that spot with DeLuis given they didn’t re-sign him first up,there’s enough players to fill the position temporarily and the first choice aren’t out for an overly long period anyway.There’s also the small matter of Fainu’s possible return

The faster the game gets, the less useful a player like De Luis becomes. He just doesn't have the leg speed to be anything outside of a NSW Cup footballer. He performed admirably when called upon last year but he is well down the pecking order. I'd prefer to see Sione Fainu and Tu'itavake get a run before De Luis and even they are behind a host of others.

The faster the game gets, the less useful a player like De Luis becomes. He just doesn't have the leg speed to be anything outside of a NSW Cup footballer. He performed admirably when called upon last year but he is well down the pecking order. I'd prefer to see Sione Fainu and Tu'itavake get a run before De Luis and even they are behind a host of others.
Agree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12