The honest thread !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I wanna make a thread where you say anything the heck you want without being abused
A different opinion is fine
Ok I'm kicking off by saying I've had enough of this Tuilagi, his defence is a joke and though makes the odd decent charge, is a Blacktown player at best.
Ok.....over to you Silvertails- vent your truths - good, bad and ugly....

I think Saab is too "soft" to become an elite winger. He still deserves his spot in the team coz of his speed but he doesn't have a To'o (or even Veaga's) hard edge.
I think Saab is still developing in that respect, progressed a lot in that regard this year but still a way to go.

Obvs never going to be a To'o type winger but think we will end up with a very well rounded winger.

For mine Tuilagi has a lot of work to do on his all round game, particularly defense. Not top 17 in round 1 next year for mine.

Veaga is not it IMO.

And Keppie has his attributes but overall he is not someone we can regularly rely on.

On the flipside Koula showed the impact that he can have, will continue to develop and the sky is the limit.

If Burbo can have an injury free run I think we have a player there.

Gordie showed plenty of upside which is promising

I think Saab is still developing in that respect, progressed a lot in that regard this year but still a way to go.

Obvs never going to be a To'o type winger but think we will end up with a very well rounded winger.

For mine Tuilagi has a lot of work to do on his all round game, particularly defense. Not top 17 in round 1 next year for mine.

Veaga is not it IMO.

And Keppie has his attributes but overall he is not someone we can regularly rely on.

On the flipside Koula showed the impact that he can have, will continue to develop and the sky is the limit.

If Burbo can have an injury free run I think we have a player there.

Gordie showed plenty of upside which is promising
I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong about Saab.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying Veaga is a better winger than Saab, just that he is all heart and passion and has no fear. If Saab can find some more of that, he'll be a greater asset for sure.

Nor Break Dancing.
According to DJ Qbert it should’ve been there from the start? “It shoulda been in there from day one of the Olympics,”DJ Qbert, one of Rock Steady’s first DJs, tells HipHopDX. “People are starting to figure out Hip Hop culture’s breaking has way more flavor in body language than what the Olympics had to offer previously.”
How could Pierre de Coubertin overlook such a cultural obscurity?

Here goes...I'm feeling pessimistic about 2024 for two reasons:
Playing round 1 in Vegas and all that goes with it I fear will derail our season before it's even started and
Lacking any confidence in how long Turbo will last till he's injured, yet again.

Maybe by the time next season gets closer and I'll be suffering withdrawal symptoms, I'll feel more optimistic but at present I'm not overly looking forward to next year. There, I've vented truthfully...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10