The honest thread !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Synchronised Swimming should not be an Olympic sport. In fact it shouldn’t be deemed a sport at all.
it is bizare thats for sure but some aussie dudes really get off on it

Attachments

• synchronized-swimming-snl.gif
    synchronized-swimming-snl.gif
    935.7 KB · Views: 15
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 15
Is there a chance Croker could make a decent lock ?
High workrate, not sure he has all the qualities (impact) but as an ex 5/8 maybe a better 1st reciever than dummy half, he can provide a decent pass in open field, maybe not a damaging ball runner, but could maybe win quick play balls like a Mcguiness type small forward and offers some steel in defence.....shoot with good and bad feedback on this matter and if I'm being a Womble....just tell me straight, this thread is about shooting like an arrow and copping it on the chin

Perfect, perfect, PERFECT. He's the ultimate 14 imo. Could play almost any position, and do it well. Could slot into lock, the halves, Hooker, we get an injury out wide, he could fit in at a stretch.

I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong about Saab.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying Veaga is a better winger than Saab, just that he is all heart and passion and has no fear. If Saab can find some more of that, he'll be a greater asset for sure.
Let's put this soft thing in perspective.

I'm going to give you two lots of 500 grams of steel. One lot I want you to pour into a cylindrical mould that is 300mm by 20mm in diameter.
The other lot gets poured into a 150mm by 40mm mould.

Once they are both set choose which one you would like to punch?

Experiment 2 which one will show less deformation when hit with the exact same force with a hammer?

3 which will travel faster in a wind tunnel?

There are limits to what you can do with what you are given, and working with the clay you have. Saab could launch himself a million miles an hour into the defence but his frame, the angles and leverage he presents doesn't allow him post contact like to'o et.al

I'm going to give you two lots of 500 grams of steel. One lot I want you to pour into a cylindrical mould that is 300mm by 20mm in diameter.

Experiment 2 which one will show less deformation when hit with the exact same force with a hammer?

There are limits to what you can do with what you are given, and working with the clay you have. Saab could launch himself a million miles an hour into the defence but his frame, the angles and leverage he presents doesn't allow him post contact like to'o et.al
500g of pure steel has no propulsion system and cannot move forward in a wind tunnel.
If you are only relying on the movement caused by wind to push the steel shapes I'll need more info

Also the 300x20 tube will weigh about 50% more than the steel you started with.

Last edited:

What if he fits a roo bar to the front?

I wanna make a thread where you say anything the heck you want without being abused
A different opinion is fine
Ok I'm kicking off by saying I've had enough of this Tuilagi, his defence is a joke and though makes the odd decent charge, is a Blacktown player at best.
Ok.....over to you Silvertails- vent your truths - good, bad and ugly....
👍Great thread idea @maxta where people can be as negative or positive or sit on the fence all that they want but I just wish that people would stick to the footy in it though seeing as though this is the Rugby League Forum (and yes, I did get a few chuckles out of some of the non-footy comments :D ).

I am a big fan of Penn it is my dream to work for him one day. We are so lucky to have his family supporting/ carrying our wonderful team.
PS. I understand I can express my honest opinion. I also love ❤️ with a passion all the ads that appear and move and distort my screen while I am typing this. Please also extend Woods for another 5 years and Morgan Boyle 10 years….

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10