The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone familiar with the kids story. " The Princess and the Pea". Now for T Rex how about The Princess is a Pea.

Daniel said:
MadMarcus said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
This could end up being the "thread of the year"....I can't see any sign of it diminishing, and after each Dogs game there will be more!!

And what's the bet Daley will poick him for Origin, won't the Queenslanders be lapping that up.

Misunderstood...yeah right, just a lazy big good for nothing prick!!

I reckon we need a better name so it can reach "The Kieran Forum" status.

How about "The mammoth t-rex thread"

The LOL at TontineREX thread

From Bones

BF_h2SgCQAENuYR.jpg

BF_h5oUCMAEKjLD.jpg:large

Top End Eagle said:
Bones it was all tongue in cheek. I thought everyone would have realised that. MB is the second best hooker in the world and should be smiths understudy for the kangaroos except for the tiger connection that saw Farrah picked every year. Matai is my favourite player. I had thought people would have worked out the tone of the post when I called Benji a noted defender. Look back at some of the threads I have created related to TRex and it is obvious he was never my favourite player.
Dont you ever do that to us again Top ! LOL !!!!

Worth a look

I know it shows a real weakness in character gaining enjoyment from the suffering of others, but when the 'others' are Dog supporters then I'm sure I'll be forgiven.
I just had a read of the Tony Williams thread on The Kennel . . .

RE: Worth a look

Yeah the hate in that thread is unreal. The fact Dog supporters that i know were rubbing it in when they signed him makes me feel great now they realize they got a dud lol.

I always thought karma was bull**** but I've changed my mind. When Dogsler left there was a lot of talk in the media that we were going to lose players. Well they snared one. Maybe they should be careful what they wish for...

Moondog said:
I always thought karma was bull**** but I've changed my mind. When Dogsler left there was a lot of talk in the media that we were going to lose players. Well they snared one. Maybe they should be careful what they wish for...

Karma is a dogma

Daniel said:
Moondog said:

Karma is a dogma
We live in the same town Dan. My Karma will run over your Dogma.

Moondog said:
Daniel said:
Moondog said:

Karma is a dogma
We live in the same town Dan. My Karma will run over your Dogma.

That could lead to CATaclysmic issues for youe karma

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8