The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So basically what you are suggesting is our poor team performances are in the most part due to Forans lack of effort(not disagreeing or have ever debated the reduced effort part) because the way Fans are singling out Foran this appears to be the case.

It is a combination of not having the forwards, injuries, a lack of drive and personal pride in each ones own performance, too much politics filtering into the playing squad and a sense of entitlement within the squad(previous years) and in other areas of the club.

Does he look like he is sulking like a spoilt brat in some instances yes but not the only one that is for sure.

What I am saying is simple.Read my lips.He is one of our playmakers,one of our leaders,earns 650k a year and he plays like he doesn't care.Complicate it if you want with comparison to others and technical mambo jumbo but the simple fact Is he has given up on the Manly Warringah Jersey and is quite frankly an embarrassment.

What I am saying is simple.Read my lips.He is one of our playmakers,one of our leaders,earns 650k a year and he plays like he doesn't care.Complicate it if you want with comparison to others and technical mambo jumbo but the simple fact Is he has given up on the Manly Warringah Jersey and is quite frankly an embarrassment.
The embarrassing aspect of all this is even performing at his current level it is still better than some in the squad.

No the real embarrassment is that you are giving him cudos for performing slightly better than blokes who earn 1/4 of his salary.

Maybe it would be easier if we highlighted the players who were putting in this year.
Trbojevic brothers, Lui (although he's a bench player at best ,not our premier 2nd rower), Ballin (but his limitations are really showing now) , Buhrer ( but too small and getting injured too much now he carries the backrow) , Mateo (for 2 games at 5/8) . The rest are either too injured , not up to Manly first grade standard or don't give a fuk.

Maybe it would be easier if we highlighted the players who were putting in this year.
Trbojevic brothers, Lui (although he's a bench player at best ,not our premier 2nd rower), Ballin (but his limitations are really showing now) , Buhrer ( but too small and getting injured too much now he carries the backrow) , Mateo (for 2 games at 5/8) . The rest are either too injured , not up to Manly first grade standard or don't give a fuk.

That is sadly a fair summation of the state of play.

The sad thing is that I don't think Foran is out of form. He definitely wasn't during the
4 Nations for NZ and in that 5 minutes he woke up and played on Saturday against Canberra he definitely wasn't out of form.

His effort level in both attack and defence just isn't there right now and hasn't been there since August. That's the hardest thing to take as a fan.

The sad thing is that I don't think Foran is out of form. He definitely wasn't during the
4 Nations for NZ and in that 5 minutes he woke up and played on Saturday against Canberra he definitely wasn't out of form.

His effort level in both attack and defence just isn't there right now and hasn't been there since August. That's the hardest thing to take as a fan.

Can I like this maybe 1000 times.

There you have it, in a nutshell.

No the real embarrassment is that you are giving him cudos for performing slightly better than blokes who earn 1/4 of his salary.
What has his pay scale got to do with it----I will treat a $650,000 player the same as a $300,000 in terms of criticizing effort so why should that be any different to a player earning just $80,0000.

I do expect a more talented player at a higher pay scale but in terms of effort and putting in I don't see your point.

Are you saying that in those 5mins Foran "decided" to perform hmmmm I don't think so.

Well how were his stats for the previous 60 minutes??

I don't have them exactly , but I'd suggest , ran once for 10
Metres, made one tackle and kicked the ball to no where once!!

If you think he's been performing " to his peak " then I don't need to grow balls, you need to go to Specsavers!!

Are you saying that in those 5mins Foran "decided" to perform hmmmm I don't think so.

He certainly didn't perform in the previous 60 minutes.

A happy Kieran Foran would have torn the Raiders a new one on Saturday. The one that is currently playing in the Manly #6 jumper simply didn't give a stuff. Or at least it appears that way.

I think Willie has been having a crack as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11