The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marto1970

Reserve Grader
If you look back 2yesrs ago no one thought Foz would last 6 games ,so if he gets through this year unscathed I will be happy. We have got the best out of him and he gets another 2 yrs on good money albeit at the tits.Shu will get his shot a 6 and I'm excited to see what he can do

XV-1

First Grader
Forget signings mate. Apparently we are strapped even though Walker, Foran, Taupau, Taufua, Boyle are gone, Chez is taking a paycut and the caps gone up.

So I guess this is as good as it gets for us given we'll be less depth wise next season.

When will we get a full time CEO or CFO in to try and get some momentum here ? Can I also say Crusher, and possibly Fulton might need some help in recruitment ?

Don't forget the very very highly paid Turbo brothers that signed for unders but didn't.

Stop crying, he’s here this year, and if he can earn a retirement wage of more than 300k somewhere else good luck to him. We have good halves coming through. It would be worse to lose them and keep foz.
True. But if schuster gets injured and no Foz no walker…. Who do we use?

Just sayin’

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Look it's tough and ideally we could have kept him another year to either play 5/8 or 14 in the Walker role and assess year to year but time waits for no man and for every Reynolds/Ilias there is a Sherwin/Thurston.

Ultimately he got offered a 2 year deal and I'm comfortable not matching what the Titans offered.

Titans are an interesting one....Sexton, Brimson and Campbell are young, but another 15 games under their belt, maybe they find some rhythm.....thought Dolphins would have been a better fit

KaZa

Bencher
Every club ha

every club has 30 players... and every club has young players.... and every club has start..... Top ups is the same as paying players...means nothing. WE are always short on cap yet no one else seems to be
Not every club has the turbos on 2 million and DCE on 1.25 million though

Last edited:
I cannot understand the cap problem with us. Yes we have 3 players who are taking up most of the cap and we have re signed some of our young guns. We are losing players at years end but we are still under cap pressure. We havent signed any big names since walker and Tapou, only fringe players, but we are still under cap pressure. What I fear most is if we will ever be in a position to go for any marque players again in the future. We have let more players go in the last decade than any other club but havent replaced them with anyone with any quality but we are still under cap pressure. Something is wrong somewhere. It doesnt make any sense

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I just don't see the Foz. Certainly not the Foz, the one that has been reborn, once he returned back to Manly existing any where else.
I do however see the injury prone Foz existing elsewhere. I’ve been amazed by his durability given his injury history, however every time he runs out there I always think he’s a big chance of injury. He’s proved me wrong so far.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Look it's tough and ideally we could have kept him another year to either play 5/8 or 14 in the Walker role and assess year to year but time waits for no man and for every Reynolds/Ilias there is a Sherwin/Thurston.

Ultimately he got offered a 2 year deal and I'm comfortable not matching what the Titans offered.

Titans are an interesting one....Sexton, Brimson and Campbell are young, but another 15 games under their belt, maybe they find some rhythm.....thought Dolphins would have been a better fit
Maybe one of those titans halves is in the way to the dolphins……

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15