The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Kieran Foran admits his future at Manly Sea Eagles is uncertain

Mitch said:
That is the sort of stuff we need to hear from Foz.

Lots of similar quotes there... I think it is the same interview as the first one but SMH took all the positive stuff out...

MadMarcus said:
Mitch said:
That is the sort of stuff we need to hear from Foz.

Lots of similar quotes there... I think it is the same interview as the first one but SMH took all the positive stuff out...

they sure did! Not deliberately though :s

I have to feel sorry for the blokes in the team that put in 26 weeks of hard effort without sulking about the so called lack of money they were earning. Foz said that once they crossed the white line they played for each other, what a load of crap. Since 1961 I've never seen anything like this year. I'm absolutely disgusted in how you can throw away all that hard work with a total lack of respect to your members.

Just cant understand it.
Why oh Why was this not made part of the "Kieran Forum" ? Merge please Dan.

Roosters bound, we'll lose four as well as G Stewart- 5 big names

eagle40 said:

You do know what you posted is impossible(unless club grants releases)? These 4 "big" names (who you haven't even mentioned) have contracts for next year and some for 2 more years. If they leave the club will make that decision not the unnamed "big" names. 4 big names let's take a guess A.Watmough,B.Stewart,K.Foran and S.Matai hell I'll even throw DCE in for you they all have contracts so if the club tells them they are playing NSW Cup then that is what they are playing. The club holds the cards in this situation not the players the managers or the media.We will and should do what's best for us as a club.

Mavin said:
eagle40 said:

You do know what you posted is impossible(unless club grants releases)? These 4 "big" names (who you haven't even mentioned) have contracts for next year and some for 2 more years. If they leave the club will make that decision not the unnamed "big" names. 4 big names let's take a guess A.Watmough,B.Stewart,K.Foran and S.Matai hell I'll even throw DCE in for you they all have contracts so if the club tells them they are playing NSW Cup then that is what they are playing. The club holds the cards in this situation not the players the managers or the media.We will and should do what's best for us as a club.

I think quite a lot of players could go and the club might have to rebuild again, but If the club releases Watmough it means the others will want to be released as well. At the end of the day there is not much point in keeping players if they don't want to stay as they won't give their all

Mitch said:
Another gem today from the NRL Lurker

Foran to leave Sea Eagles

OUR mail out of Manly is generally spot-on.
So when this juicy nugget of gossip arrived on the desk from our regular Brookvale mole, we knew it was worth reporting.

Kieran Foran WILL quit Manly after his contract expires at the end of next season.
Where will he end up? Try South Sydney, alongside his mate Glenn Stewart.

Isn't the lurker Zorba?

Meh, if he signs elsewhere, so what. Good ball runner, not a great passer, is very hot and cold depending on his attitude on the night. Has been known to disappear. Not a great kicker.

If he wants to run off to The Rabbits, just release him now. I do NOT want this diabolical dribble bandied around for another 12 months.

Perry needs to get 100% commitment from his roster. Anyone who can't provide that BOTH on and off the park should just leave.

As I've said before, I'd rather support a bunch of no name players, who's passion is the club and the fans, than a group of spoilt little Gen Y brats. Sick of his, "some days, I love Manly, some days I want to leave" bull**** he spews forth.

Be Manly, or just give us all a break and piss off.

I agree Ryan. There is no way he is worth half a million, let alone a million. DCE offers so much more. NZ has never won anything with him there, or ever looked likely. Simon is a fan though!

If he is going at the end of next year does this mean we have to put up with a season of apathetic football from him like his last few games?

If he plays next year like he finished 2014 he will be spending time in 2015 with Willo.

Never known a bunch of players to sook so much after losing one player

Hey, How about Gutherson fullback, Stewart 5/8 like Locyer did his last 3-4 years (which was less demanding on Lockyers back), prolonging his career.

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. Cheyse Blair
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Brett Stewart
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

That, or play Jamie Lyon there. You know, the guy that WON a GF 40-0 in the position.

Screw whoever wants to leave - we have options either way, and that goes to all of them. I'm excited by the fact that the more whingers fark off, the more money we will have to buy marquee players.

Who's playing 5/8 at Souths right now? They'll do. Hope they don't mind Foran looking to smash him out of a job. Lolz.

tookey said:
If he is going at the end of next year does this mean we have to put up with a season of apathetic football from him like his last few games?

If he plays next year like he finished 2014 he will be spending time in 2015 with Willo.

That's the thing I think he will leave with all his 1 day I love the club the next day I don't know. This and DCE's contract has the potential to derail next season. The club need to sort it now do we know were we stand. If they both stay 1 stay's neither stay's we need to be planning our recruitment strategy on that.

Mavin said:
tookey said:

That's the thing I think he will leave with all his 1 day I love the club the next day I don't know. This and DCE's contract has the potential to derail next season. The club need to sort it now do we know were we stand. If they both stay 1 stay's neither stay's we need to be planning our recruitment strategy on that.

And more importantly, the roster, the club, management and the fans need to be focussing on footy, not the pettiness, disloyalty and greedy little ****s ruling the roost right now.

Ryan said:
Mavin said:
tookey said:

And more importantly, the roster, the club, management and the fans need to be focussing on footy, not the pettiness, disloyalty and greedy little ... ruling the roost right now.

Yeah it is so disheartening at the moment. This **** is meant to happen at other clubs not ours.

Mitch said:
Mavin said:
tookey said:

I think the future for both of them will be sorted out prior to the start of next season, neither will be wanting to go into the season with that still playing out.

The club has to make sure it's sorted and don't play games with the player managers who will want to drag it out give them our best offer they sign extensions (hopefully) if not we are in the market.

Mitch said:
Another gem today from the NRL Lurker

Foran to leave Sea Eagles

OUR mail out of Manly is generally spot-on.
So when this juicy nugget of gossip arrived on the desk from our regular Brookvale mole, we knew it was worth reporting.

Kieran Foran WILL quit Manly after his contract expires at the end of next season.
Where will he end up? Try South Sydney, alongside his mate Glenn Stewart.

SOuths already have 3 play makers in Reynolds, Keary and Cody Walker.

Why would they want another one.

Caveat: I know Foz is far superior, but with 3 decent halves is he worth the money to them.

Mavin said:
Ryan said:
Mavin said:
tookey said:

And more importantly, the roster, the club, management and the fans need to be focussing on footy, not the pettiness, disloyalty and greedy little ... ruling the roost right now.

Yeah it is so disheartening at the moment. This ... is meant to happen at other clubs not ours.

This crap always happens after every era and our club is no different. Re-building always has it's teething problems. You just have to weed out who wants to be here and who doesn't. I get the feeling Foran is not 100 per cent Manly! Let him go...

Moops said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:
Mavin said:
tookey said:

Yeah it is so disheartening at the moment. This ... is meant to happen at other clubs not ours.

I get the feeling Foran is not 100 per cent Manly!

The sad thing is I agree with you

Shame these players can't take a leaf out of The Storm's book. Don't see them spontaneously combusting whenever a big contract is to be negotiated.

I may hate Smith, Slater, Cronk & Others, but the way they handle themselves professionally compared to our ass clowns of late is like chalk and cheese.

I love the club & will continue to support them monetarily. I just can't stand some of the half wits in it right now.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11