The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mavin said:
Moops said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:
Mavin said:
That's the thing I think he will leave with all his 1 day I love the club the next day I don't know. This and DCE's contract has the potential to derail next season. The club need to sort it now do we know were we stand. If they both stay 1 stay's neither stay's we need to be planning our recruitment strategy on that.

And more importantly, the roster, the club, management and the fans need to be focussing on footy, not the pettiness, disloyalty and greedy little ... ruling the roost right now.

Yeah it is so disheartening at the moment. This ... is meant to happen at other clubs not ours.

I get the feeling Foran is not 100 per cent Manly!

The sad thing is I agree with you

He has always been umming and ahhing about whether he should stay or not. He came through the Norths juniors and has always seemed to have that attitude towards the Manly club. Just my opinion though...

Moops said:
Mavin said:
Moops said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:
And more importantly, the roster, the club, management and the fans need to be focussing on footy, not the pettiness, disloyalty and greedy little ... ruling the roost right now.

Yeah it is so disheartening at the moment. This ... is meant to happen at other clubs not ours.

He has always been umming and ahhing about whether he should stay or not. He came through the Norths juniors and has always seemed to have that attitude towards the Manly club. Just my opinion though...

I always had the same feeling regarding the Norths thing, didn't help when his first first grade coach defected , and it was only his friendship with some of the other players that swayed him to stay at manly.
Remains to be seen as to whether he stays, on the other hand where else can he go?

Yeah, come to think of it! LOL!

But in saying this, I love Ryan's passion for the club. I could rest in peace if he was running the club!

TerryRandall said:
Moops said:
Mavin said:
Moops said:
Mavin said:

Who, Foran or Ryan?

There's no "other" team for me mate - hahahaha. Maroon and white all the way bro, until I die, and even then, I'll continue to watch up play at Brookie from the skies. No matter what, I'd never whinge & turn my back on our club. I just whinge and stick around :)

Ever.

And I receive zero value for my loyalty. These guys are paid for it.

Ryan said:
Hey, How about Gutherson fullback, Stewart 5/8 like Locyer did his last 3-4 years (which was less demanding on Lockyers back), prolonging his career.

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. Cheyse Blair
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Brett Stewart
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

That, or play Jamie Lyon there. You know, the guy that WON a GF 40-0 in the position.

Screw whoever wants to leave - we have options either way, and that goes to all of them. I'm excited by the fact that the more whingers fark off, the more money we will have to buy marquee players.

Who's playing 5/8 at Souths right now? They'll do. Hope they don't mind Foran looking to smash him out of a job. Lolz.

You will need substitutes for Matai as he is going to the warriors and Stewart who is going to the dogs/Canberra/souths

Mitch said:
Another gem today from the NRL Lurker

Foran to leave Sea Eagles

OUR mail out of Manly is generally spot-on.
So when this juicy nugget of gossip arrived on the desk from our regular Brookvale mole, we knew it was worth reporting.

Kieran Foran WILL quit Manly after his contract expires at the end of next season.
Where will he end up? Try South Sydney, alongside his mate Glenn Stewart.
If that's the case trade him for one of the bunny kids. They've got some pretty good young halves. I'm sure we can make a Manly man out of a soft little rabbit.
I'd like Foz to stay but only if he wants to. Not passing any judgements on Keiran ATM but if he wants out we don't need any more unrest from uncommitted high maintenance players.
Be Manly, or go!

the mauler said:
What, cauz the Lurker or whatever his name tosses one up we turn in Foz??
Give me a break.

Weren't you using the same language when he kept telling us that Watmough was going?

Fk me dead they just can't lay off us can they. I'm sick of hearing this sht every other day. If anyone wants out then fk off right now. We've already just witnessed the internal and external sabotage of this season I'm not going to sit by and watch 2015 go the same way. Seriously over this garbage. Ohh boo hoo I'm getting paid half a million a year but I'm going to play like sht cause my mate got the arse. grow the fk up and behave like professional sportsmen. Commit 100% to the people who pay your fking bills and give you the good life or fk right off out of my face.

Moops said:
the mauler said:
Give me a break.

Weren't you using the same language when he kept telling us that Watmough was going?

It seems everybone in rugby league knew Choc was leaving months ago.
Wasn't exactly a scoop.
When did what The Lurker says become gospel??

the mauler said:
Give me a break.

Not turning on Foz at all. I hate losing any of our players but I"m starting to develop a feeling of indifference towards any player who is not 100% committed to Manly. I'm not saying this is the case with Kieran but as a club we need to move on from this year.

The world against Manly is fine. No one likes us we don't care.
Manly against Manly isn't good at all though.

the mauler said:
Moops said:
the mauler said:
Give me a break.

Wasn't exactly a scoop.

Not here they didn't!

Moops said:
the mauler said:
Moops said:
the mauler said:
Give me a break.

Wasn't exactly a scoop.

Not here they didn't!

Yes media beat up I think I kept on reading

Not sure where all this talk of Foz not being on board with Manly because he is a Norths junior is coming from. That's the biggest load of bs I have seen on here in a long time - and that includes the Rothfield articles that get put up from time to time.

Mavin said:
Moops said:
the mauler said:
Moops said:
the mauler said:
Give me a break.

Wasn't exactly a scoop.

Not here they didn't!

Well, it certainly didn't turn out that way, did it? Some of you still seem to be in denial LOL

I never said it was a media beat up. I just wanted to wait until it had been confirmed before we ripped into the players that have given so much over the years.
It was open slather especially on here and that just wasn't right.
You might take pleasure in sinking the boot in but I don't. Each to their own I guess.

Moops said:
Mavin said:
Moops said:
the mauler said:
Moops said:

Wasn't exactly a scoop.

Not here they didn't!

Well, it certainly didn't turn out that way, did it? Some of you still seem to be in denial LOL

I agree I'm not 1 to take things the media write about us as the gospel truth but I'm also not 1 to think everything written about us is made up.
Many rugby league fans (not just manly) believe the media when something positive is being written or said about the team they support but the same people shout media beat up if they write something they disagree with.

Just to put the Lurker's latest piece in context, he wrote a piece about the Bulldogs being after Foz just last month in case some of you have forgotten.

There will probably be one about him joining Choc at Parra next month and then the old chestnut about him going to play with Pearce at the Roosters.

I hope he doesn't have any other mates at any other clubs.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10