The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
So what breaking new developments has Phil the dill come up with in today's papers?
He's still hungover but yet to come...
Sharks to be premiers.(LOL)
Yet another mass exodus from Manly, including ball boys and cheer girls.
DCE and Foz to play for multiple teams for billions in 2016.
Luke Burgess to be suspended for 10 weeks over Arizona incident.
Toovey and Joe Kelly in office fist fight. Toovey wins. A coffee machine is ruined.
Barba and Gallen to be joint Dally M winners.
All in brawl at Narrabeen because the Manly players hate each other, their coach and trainers - Cherry suffers chafing from a wedgie received during the altercation.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Has Zorba made any comment regarding the signing situation re DCE or Foran....has he been on the 2KY BSB or written anything on sportal lately....does he still have those gigs this year ???

Toovey and Joe Kelly in office fist fight. Toovey wins. A coffee machine is ruined.
All in brawl at Narrabeen because the Manly players hate each other, their coach and trainers - Cherry suffers chafing from a wedgie received during the altercation.
thats it it,I can handle the players and ball boys leaving,but no way will I be able to handle the cheerleaders going, NO WAY@:cry:@:cry:

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
And Choc returned from Parra just to punch out DCE
Has Zorba made any comment regarding the signing situation re DCE or Foran....has he been on the 2KY BSB or written anything on sportal lately....does he still have those gigs this year ???

Not sure but he had his column cut in half in the Manly Daily this week.

Peter C

Bencher
That Sunday sports breakfast show has become an abomination since Zorba left,where it was once a predominantly rugby league show when Zorba was there, it's become a cricket and racing program since Stuart Clarke has come on board.
I can't listen to it just to get a few snippets of rugby league, I haven't heard Zorba in ages, don't really know if he's still on.

the mauler

Bencher
That Sunday sports breakfast show has become an abomination since Zorba left,where it was once a predominantly rugby league show when Zorba was there, it's become a cricket and racing program since Stuart Clarke has come on board.
I can't listen to it just to get a few snippets of rugby league, I haven't heard Zorba in ages, don't really know if he's still on.

I can't listen to it either. Jimmy Smith and Clarke spend the whole show giggling like little schoolgirls. Twats.

Vyssini

Reserve Grader
I work with one of the Manly Sea Eagles cheerleaders - just saying :) Very tidy indeed. But not as beautiful as my sexy, darling wife of coarse !!
Of course I'm trying to work out if you are crawling to your missus or abusing her...

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I work with one of the Manly Sea Eagles cheerleaders - just saying :) Very tidy indeed. But not as beautiful as my sexy, darling wife of coarse !!

That's great that she ubderstands the importance of a clean and neat office environment

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just read an article with quotes from Forans manager

Only club with a money offer on the table is Manly, that is at the request of Foran. He doesn't want to have an offer from any other club until he has decided if he wants to stay at Manly or not

Was also another quote which I thought sounded pretty positive about him staying here, along the lines that they would only look elsewhere if things fell over with Manly

If he didn't want to be here, he would have decided that by now

lurker

Beaver lover
L
Just read an article with quotes from Forans manager

Only club with a money offer on the table is Manly, that is at the request of Foran. He doesn't want to have an offer from any other club until he has decided if he wants to stay at Manly or not

Was also another quote which I thought sounded pretty positive about him staying here, along the lines that they would only look elsewhere if things fell over with Manly

If he didn't want to be here, he would have decided that by now

Link?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14