The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Vyssini said:
niccipops said:
Well done Nicci for putting your hand up to date the 1000th poster on this thread, you have taken one for the team.
Do I get money?

You do know what they call that (getting paid for...dating)?

Anyway, it would be more appropriate on the Kennel....Canterbury Rd etc..
Money for being the 1,000 poster I mean't. Reckon I should win an iPad.

No Nicci..YOU are the prize.
The real prize would be the signatures of K.Foran, B.Stewart, S.Matai, T.Rex, M.Ballin.
And D.Hasler F..ing off.

[/quote]

I agree there Niccipops

The photos of the cheerleaders being put up may just be enough to end this thread, I know I'm put off by what may come next!

I can't believe this thread is still going. Read between the lines people , Foran will be a dog next year. Lets move on and throw his money at Trex and the others already. Our money would be better spent in the forward dept anyway, no point having Foz behind a crap forward pack.

if he stays at Manly, you will all look like a pack of winging old tarts, and will need to make a load of sorry banners to take to the game.:bash:

rainman said:
if he stays at Manly, you will all look like a pack of winging old tarts, and will need to make a load of sorry banners to take to the game.:bash:

If he does not go it will be someone else, we are going to lose at least 1 player lol. Lets just move on.

Look, a court case is needed because it's the "vibe" of the thing and that will be our defense, "the vibe"!!!

rainman said:

We'll just borrow the ones that you guys carry for the way you betrayed the ARL and nearly destroyed the game.

rainman said:

Being a winging tart & following Manly would still be lightyears ahead of being a dog supporter.

Anyone see Tooves interviewed on Fox Sports news tonight - he seemed quite relaxed about the Foran situation.

panash said:
MrInvisible said:
Sorry guys, but you need to remember something.

Gallop would still be seething over the Stewart incident and we already know he's no fan of Manly. That's not to say he loves the Bulldogs, but from a logical standpoint he WILL intervene if required, because the last thing he wants is the two clubs in court over this. It'd make a laughing stock of the NRL.

I dare say he'd be calling both parties if push came to shove and telling them to sort it out OUTSIDE court.

Think of it like two franchisees going to court against each other. Regardless of the outcome the parent company looks bad.

Loigcally if you were going to launch legal action over this, wouldn't you act BEFORE the horse has bolted, and use it as a distraction to sign up your off contract players while the other club is busy going through the courts?
contract is a contract , breach is a breach , legal law is legal law..
it doesnt matter what field in life your playing in.
If manly feel they have a leg to stand on they have the right to defend them selves and against the people that are trying to produce harm.

im not saying it will be a wise financial decision ( only manly know ).
but no one has the right to stop someone defending themselves if they have proof..

ps. remember the bunnies the nrl & news limited wanted them out of the competition , they fought on the legal grounds they had and won..AND GOOD ON THEM !!! FOR ARE POOR CLUB AT THE TIME , I RESPECT WHAT THEY DID
True, though that said I see taking legal action over this incident the same as having a player charged with assault for a punchup on the field.

and if that ever happened how many Manly players would have criminal charges against them already?

Don't answer that it's rhetorical but the answer is the same. It's pointless. What goes on on field stays on field.

What goes on with contract negotiations stays with those parties involved.

The ONLY reason Manly are even talking legal action, is an attempt to cover up their own shortfallings for failing to secure players earlier, and having them depart as a result.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Thats making it a hard choice BE, a date with Nicci or an hour to thump the daylights out Mr I and his mates....
Issuing threats of violence against a forum member, surely that's got to be worth a ban?

Who makes you the authority on anything.

That is just wrong,

I cannot believe you still come here, no one engages you, you just troll around writing stuff you know are gonna get bites.
I'm done with ye, I seriously can't believe you have nothing better to do,
<edited. Please no abuse>

joeboy said:
Who makes you the authority on anything.

That is just wrong,

I cannot believe you still come here, no one engages you, you just troll around writing stuff you know are gonna get bites.
I'm done with ye, I seriously can't believe you have nothing better to do, you are a whole new brand of dead**** that I've never come across before.

The nuffie hasn't had his team win **** in 8 years (even the 2004 victory was a result of rorting in the previous years). They also have Keating at 7. Cut him some slack...

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

WHERE will Kieran Foran end up? Manly. Never before has such wildly conflicting speculation about a player swept through rugby league. Some within the game are adamant he will sign with the Dogs, other just as certain Foran will remain at Brookvale. In the end, I reckon the presence of his brother Liam at Manly may just tip Foran into remaining a Sea Eagle.

This is interesting and I don't what to make of it. Dean Ritchie is thick as thrives with zorba and des.
Is this legit or is it a smoother for the dogs because they already have him signed.

Cameron said:
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

WHERE will Kieran Foran end up? Manly. Never before has such wildly conflicting speculation about a player swept through rugby league. Some within the game are adamant he will sign with the Dogs, other just as certain Foran will remain at Brookvale. In the end, I reckon the presence of his brother Liam at Manly may just tip Foran into remaining a Sea Eagle.

This is interesting and I don't what to make of it. Dean Ritchie is thick as thrives with zorba and des.
Is this legit or is it a smoother for the dogs because they already have him signed.

Quite likely a "smoother" to have our boys waste time while other targets are locked in.

Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

bones said:
Is Kieran Foran thinking of leaving?

Hehe, Kieran hasn't talked it over with you yet?

Give Foran another week after the Dogs game to make a decision. If Manly gets another no response, pull the offer then let's go about shoring up other off contract players. He's had enough time FFS!

Life Goes on if he leaves, simply in my opinion not worth the reported 600k. He is a good player not great while he adds to our team is is not irreplaceable. Not a genuine match winner in saying that sad to see kid go but we certainly have cover young riccardi seems ready for nrl.

niccipops said:
fat_cheerleader.jpg
Dan, you did not get my permission to use my facebook profile pic.
[/quote]

sue him..sue the bastard now. take him for all his worth niccipops..:p

Daniel said:

As for the Blulldogs stuff there was no malice, it has just been blown up into a disproportionate mess by ticked off fans who wanted the status quo to remain.

It hasn't and there is no good to come from going on and on about it.

Just move on and get on with it.

I agree with Dan..
We were always going to lose players. The salary cap ensures that.

Why wouldn't the Dogs be interested in someone of Forans class?? They wouldn't be doing their job if they weren't. Have a look at their roster. They are in the market for players as much as anyone.
Chances are they would have made a play for him at some stage anyway even if Des was still OUR coach. Just the odds and now more in their favour now that they have Des.
People weren't as pissed when Brett was linked with the Dragons and the Roosters, or T-Rex the Raiders. Disappointed but not pissed. It's only because of our interpretation of the way Des has behaved that we feel this way. All this has been based on rumouratism... Not an ounce of fact in any of it...

Either way, life goes on.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8