The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrInvisible said:
Just goes to show money is stronger than family !

You have to love the irony of being lectured about family and money by a fan of "the club formerly known as the family club".

MrInvisible said:
Well done for Manly retaining Foran (if indeed true). Of course it will come at the cost of a few other high profile players (I dare say) and potentially his brothers career.

Might help having a strong halves combination, but with a few players to be pushed out, an ageing side, and very little NSW Cup/Toyota Cup depth, sooner or later there will be bigger issues than signing up 3 players on huge contracts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ricciardi and Foran (Liam) look elsewhere now, as theres no space for them in NRL at Manly short of an injury. That also means an injury to either halves player for Manly could be bad.

Money is stronger than family???? Wtf does that mean??? Whose butthurt now???? Lol.
If anything Foz staying at Manly means Liam will get another contact as well. Keep that box of tissues handy ul need them tonight. Lol

Garts said:
Most clubs have pretty crappy back up halves. So thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious that if we get a injury to one of our key play makers we might struggle. Next you will be saying if the Storm lose either Slater, Cronk or Smith they will struggle.

Garts, we must conceed that the Bulldogs have a massive advantage over us here. If we lose DCE or Foran we lose a lot of our attacking potency. If the Bulldogs lose their halves people can't tell the difference.

MrInvisible said:

This takes the cake- thank you very much Mrs Visible- I've been laughing for twenty minutes- a Chihuahua fan complaining about somebody putting money over family!!!!!

Please guys, do not ask this bloke to leave the forum... he really is good value!

Vyssini said:
MrInvisible said:

This takes the cake- thank you very much Mrs Visible- I've been laughing for twenty minutes- a Chihuahua fan complaining about somebody putting money over family!!!!!

Please guys, do not ask this bloke to leave the forum... he really is good value!

CHK CHK BOOOM

You can spin the story anyway you want. Signing Foz means we are may lose one of our stars. Crap.
Losing Foz means we willlose one of our stars. We can't win. Maybe we should go and support the dogs. It i much rosier there. if Foz gets injured it will weaken Manly. But it won't hurt the dogs because he signed with manly. Crap

What mr I is saying is that Manly would have been better off letting Foz go so we can keep untried halves. So we are better with good backups and a possible good halves combination. Then a great halves combination and lesser backup.... Wow he is right, I wonder why this has not working for the dogs? They need more spare halves because they change them more than there underwear

To be fair (fair weathered even) it was big of him turning up today. A simple well done would have sufficed.

Yeah i am happy hearing it from Tooveys mouth. Really proved that these so called journo's really have no f'ing idea. They all said for the last week that he is defo gone and with the flick of a pen they carry on like they all knew he wasnt and are the first to reveal he is staying. Its a tribute to alot of our posters on here that we knew to wait. Comes from plenty of disappointment i guess.

Funny thing is now i dont know who to believe, Toovey says hes staying and Perry says not sure yet. Cmon Manly get your bloody act together this looks very amatuer. They better not have gone off half cocked. I hope he is signed and its just Perry keeping his word about letting Foz tell Des first before they announce it officially. Remember what happened with Snowden.

My guess is that Foz has signed with Manly but wanted to tell Des himself and has asked the club not to confirm it until he has.

Look what Mr I said over at the kennel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Invisible View Post
If it turns out to be a lie and Foran signs with Dogs, mass suicides over @ Silvertails I reckon.. their forum will go postal!!..

Even funnier if it's being misreported and it's Liam Foran that's signed with them

Great way to show that money is greater than family though. This resigning (if true) kills Liam Foarans career in the halves, and leave Ricciardi (a talented player in his own right), stuck in NSW Cup limbo as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if either go elsewhere.

(laughs to himself), with Cutler retiring and Chad Isles absolutely crap, throw money at both of them. Even if for NSW Cup, they have a greater chance of playing here, and are much better than Chad Isles (thats for certain).

Also means we can release Isles and Keating.

And the respose by a poster with brains over there-

Quit talking from your anus will ya, ffs typical Mr I would rather see other teams fail rather then focus on his team doing good. Who gives a flying fcvk what they do with brother Liam or the other cnvt you've mentioned. You say "Money is greater than Family" ffs Mr.I if it wasn't for Kieran hamstring Injury, most of us wouldn't have known that Kieran even had an older brother.

FYI MR I, WE (as in The Bulldogs) actually offered Foran more than 650K but he opted to stay with Manly, so you can throw your "Money is greater than Family" phrase out the fvckn window.

/rant

LMAO

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ha ha that's great even his mates are into him

Mrs Visible, unloved on the Kennel, unloved on Silvertails... I hear that the Raiders have a top fan forum!

RE: the "Kieran Forum"

Maybe time to head to the Storm forum and create havoc there Mr I, perhaps those south of the border might believe your BS

I'm still laughing...

Off to make a "Money is more important than family" banner for tonight.

Hopefully the security at ANZ Stadium will let me keep it, especially when I tell them its a quote from their mate Mrs Visible.

Jatz Crackers said:
Nicci, Keiran says if you eat a punchbowl full of peas he will stay.

Just take note that it was merely minutes after the above that the news of the Foran re-signing became public. You all need to thank Nicci and acknowledge the speed with which I served up the peas.

Vyssini said:
I'm still laughing...

Off to make a "Money is more important than family" banner for tonight.

Hopefully the security at ANZ Stadium will let me keep it, especially when I tell them its a quote from their mate Mrs Visible.

Make a Foran Legion one too!

conanu said:
Funny thing is now i dont know who to believe, Toovey says hes staying and Perry says not sure yet. Cmon Manly get your bloody act together this looks very amatuer. They better not have gone off half cocked. I hope he is signed and its just Perry keeping his word about letting Foz tell Des first before they announce it officially. Remember what happened with Snowden.

Don't worry he isnt going anywhere

Also lol @ Mr I, some serious butthurt in that post, you could tell he seriously believed Foran was going to the Dogs. and A big lol @ Derpfather, nice inside info from that board member, haha.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8