The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick question

Has this thread now over taken the "is there a god" thread? If not it has to be close

I know it's only highlights, which is maybe a skew if look at it all, but I see a lot of Foran in this:-
(Like I say, 1/3 the cost, why not - and ends all the BS)

Looks like a lock who can kick to me rather than a 5/8

I want to say though. Who creates a highlights reel with replays of him kicking 5 goals from right in front

I'd play Lyon there even though this is all hypothetical. Crazy idea but the way snake played last year I reckon he could play 5/8 in attack. Have someone else defend there though. I don't reckon his body could hold up to the tackling.

I don't know, call me optimistic, but I'd like to think foran has more class than that, shopping for a house in the hills while there is so much speculation about his next contract, surely he'd have more respect for not only the manly club but it's fans.

Joe Kelly should sign sezer, removing foz's "I'm the only one who can play 5/8th" bargaining chip, then remind dce we won a premiership with him on 100k (or whatever it was) so there's plenty more like him.....

Then tell them both to suuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!! whilst grabbing his crotch, strut his way out of the room leaving a contract each for 400k per year in front of them with bonuses for kpi's reached in them.

Then tell them both to suuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!! whilst grabbing his crotch, strut his way out of the room leaving a contract each for 400k per year in front of them with bonuses for kpi's reached in them.

This is exactly how I go about my business too

Don't judge Sezer by his performances under the coaching of the guru known as John Cartwright. For heavens sakes, I thought this forum had more forward thinking than that.

Just for a moment consider what Sezer could be under the watchful eye of Toovey and Andrew Johns and then tell me he is no good.

There is one way this BS can end, if Foz and DCE can at least give a signal about their intentions a lot of this crap will stop.

Look at how James Taumolomo from the cowpokes, who is the most sought after forward off contract at the moment and has at least 6 clubs chasing him offering him huge coin has indicated that his preference is to stay put, now if I were a cowpokes fan that would be enough for me.

It seems that both Foz and DCE are waiting for the other to announce their intention. I hope that Joe Kelly calls them both into his office early next week and gets some sort of idea of what they are doing. Surely these guys have to understand that the club wants to keep them but not at ANY cost.

This has dragged on long enough.

Look at how James Taumolomo from the cowpokes, .........has indicated that his preference is to stay put, now if I were a cowpokes fan that would be enough for me.
Just like Hoppa Jr and TDog saying they want to stay and play with their brothers at Manly.

Got a season launch email yesterday and the photos on the promo were Snake, Killer, DCE and Foz. They're staying.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10