The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not getting paid 600-700 thousand a season to be employed though mate.

I'm also not undermining my coach, the fans, the members, the sponsors, the owners & management.

I'm also not under performing while casting demands everywhere.

Im not putting my selfishness before the club by running into a game injured, in the last year of my contract with that club.

Actually, i love my workplace, and would recommend it to anyone.

What i am is a season ticket holder, and member, and his attitude and culture has in part stuffed the year for me.

The constant attacks on Foran's character have not been backed up by anything I've ever seen published.
Maybe I've just missed it.
Although the fact those closest to him at the club (including his coach) still want him in the team would suggest those attacks are probably baseless.

And what is worst, those attacks have created a climate where we now see posts like this pearler:

Maybe someone will have to take it upon themselves to take a tyre iron to his kneecap so we have a legitimate reason for him to not take the field for us ever again.

Maybe someone will have to take it upon themselves to take a tyre iron to his kneecap so we have a legitimate reason for him to not take the field for us ever again.
OMG, why would you wish that on anyone? I don't know what his issue is with him whether it is injury, form or he just doesn't care but he doesn't deserve this!

I think if people were told the real story of Kieran's injury problems we may have a different view on him. He's been struggling with leg and back problems for a couple of years, that has been obvious. His body seems battered terribly. If true then his playing form undoubtedly will be poor. I wonder if any of us had such an agonising existence that we wouldn't jump at the chance to sign a near $5 million dollar deal from a clueless football club knowing that if your chronic injuries become unfixable that at least you and your family's future is secured. I just wished it had been done with a little more honesty and integrity so we didn't end up losing DCE.

I think if people were told the real story of Kieran's injury problems we may have a different view on him. He's been struggling with leg and back problems for a couple of years, that has been obvious. His body seems battered terribly. If true then his playing form undoubtedly will be poor. I wonder if any of us had such an agonising existence that we wouldn't jump at the chance to sign a near $5 million dollar deal from a clueless football club knowing that if your chronic injuries become unfixable that at least you and your family's future is secured. I just wished it had been done with a little more honesty and integrity so we didn't end up losing DCE.

We did offer him 900k a season so I doubt his injuries are as bad as made out or we wouldn't have made him that offer.

Sandow has been dropped from first grade by Parra.

Mabye a mid season delivery for foz is possible?

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/video/watch/27845186/sandow-crashed-car-over-weekend/?cmp=twitter

1. Keep DCE
2. Swap Foran for Lussick today
3. No to Myles - take Idris

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamal Idris
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Tom Symonds / Blake Leary
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Luke Burgess / Justin Horo
17. Josh Starling / Ligi Sao

aaaaand, we are still a top team.

Admit it.

The moment the Eels made their ridiculous offer for Foz, he was gone. Or should have been gone if our management didn't want to match it. All other details, anything he's reported to have said about Arthur, Manly, or anything else have to be seen (totally) in the light of that ridiculous offer.

There have been extensive angry attacks here on Foz's character, his loyalty, his toughness, his integrity, etc, etc, etc. There were virtually identical angry attacks here on DCE's character, loyalty, toughness, integrity, etc, etc, etc when his Titans contract was announced.

The forum mood for DCE has since shifted to an opposite extreme because there's a possibility he might backflip, and most of us want him to backflip because he's in top form.

Anyone here who claims to know more about Foz's injury status/authenticity than Manly's medical and coaching staff is talking out of their arse.

All the rest written here is pretty much hot air.

Both Choc and Foran are on record as to 'sometimes I would sit in the car and felt like I didn't want to get out /didn't feel like being at Manly':confused:

Foran was not staying the moment he received the ridiculous Parts offer. his body is stuffed. Good riddance and a big NOOOOO to Idris and a big Yes to Lussick Swap ASAP !!

I guess the mid season swap is more about our swap being paid $650k and their swap being paid $300k.......simple we take another player ( that we aren't stuck with in 2016). If good enough offer them a deal past this year later in 2015.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8