The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pity.

Imagine if he decided not to go and they got rid of josh Reynolds. I would crap myself laughing!

It'll be interesting to see if he tries to pull out of games when he goes to the dogs.

Des knows him and will know how to handle him.

Makes the dogs a very strong team, if he has sorted himself out that is.

He's now got a lot of pressure on him again.

Dogs fans are very unforgiving.

Very unforgiving, you only have to read the Kennel to know that!!

And to be honest how is coming back to Sydney with ALL of those distractions better for the man!!

I'd say , from the frying pan into the fire!

These players are clowns sometimes.

The media reported three weeks ago that Woods and Foran would be at the Bulldogs and Tedesco would be at the Roosters.

Woods told 9 that he was just visiting some mates and was yet to sign. Tedesco told Triple M that no deal had been signed and Foran as recently as this week said he might stay in NZ because he is enjoying it so much...

Well considering Woods and Foran are now confirmed Bulldogs and Tedesco a confirmed Rooster, it's either one almighty coincidence or these three guys are so in love with the media, they wait and see what the media predict before making that dream a reality. :think:

The media reported three weeks ago that Woods and Foran would be at the Bulldogs and Tedesco would be at the Roosters.

Woods told 9 that he was just visiting some mates and was yet to sign. Tedesco told Triple M that no deal had been signed and Foran as recently as this week said he might stay in NZ because he is enjoying it so much...

Well considering Woods and Foran are now confirmed Bulldogs and Tedesco a confirmed Rooster, it's either one almighty coincidence or these three guys are so in love with the media, they wait and see what the media predict before making that dream a reality. :think:

I know they are all quality players on the move, but I'm still a firm believer that consistency, cohesion, familiarity and chemistry are the keys to a premiership. For that reason, I'd be completely happy (if we continue our great trajectory form wise) to sign 0 players, and just re-sign the players we already have.

Good luck to them all that their new clubs. At this very point in time, I don't think there is a player or club we cannot beat on our day. Love that feeling.

Ivan Cleary knew as soon as he arrived that all three players where going elsewhere hence why he put the time limit on their offers before withdrawing them

And then tedesco had the hide to come out and said that he would probably still be at the tigers if cleary hadn't withdrawn their offer

What a lying wanker

If you want a real laugh, and have a bit of time up your sleeve, go back to the start of this thread and work your way through to the day when he announced he's leaving for Doesntmatta, it's riveting reading .........lol

Aaah Foran the gift that just keeps on giving :)

May he just be the next big scumdogs OASIS, err correction mirage.

Hopefully Des is planning on next years preseason training to be held in Coffs Harbour :)

I can just see the headlines now :) :)

Last edited:
So disrespectful to the fans of the clubs he has completely shafted. This guy is a nightmare. An absolute nightmare. The warriors and their fans have done nothing to help him out and he just throws it in their faces

I can totally understand that Warriors fans would feel let down, the Warriors did step in and give Foran a place to get his head right. He said he did not want to leave the Warriors as he liked it there and appreciated what they have done for him.

However that goodwill does not mean that Foran should feel forced to stay there in the long term, considering he is in a completely separate country to his children.

The way I see it is he needed some time away, and that goal has been achieved but now it is time to be closer to his family and with his Father/Son relationship with Hasler, the Bulldogs are a decent compromise. Somewhere where he can no doubt continue to enjoy his footy, stay in a good place mentally and be near his kids.

Hopefully the Warriors fans see the sense in this and give him their full support for the remainder of the season because I am sure Foran will be giving it his all for the Warriors this season.

As a Dogs fan I am pretty happy today, albeit a little worried. Hopefully this is where the drama in Forans life ends. It might be a lot to hope for but I am hoping all the same.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8