The King and the Fool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I didn’t watch his presser. I have two questions did he cry and rub his forehead with monotonous regularity.
No just whined about how they were robbed and made excuses on why they lost.

So my big question is what excuses he’ll say next year when his team with all the new players starts losing.

IIRC in 2019 Luke Cleary was penalised for pulling kafusi’s hair so it’s not new. Personally I think it’s a bit of a dog act that we don’t need in the game

"Dogs robbed. Manly get rub of the green."

This was the foxtel banner heading just after Saab scored at the end. Are they dead set serious? Vossy was biased enough. Did we not get a player sin binned in yet another ordinary decision. Just wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty sad when a 1/3 of your season's points have come from a bye, you have the worst attack, the worst defence in the league and your club's culture is actually dogsh't and you can still find the audacity to spray the referees after each loss. He needs to stop, pause and take a closer look in the mirror.
Oh please don’t give him a mirror to look into, he would get so distracted

Barrett doesn't know what taking responsibility means. It's always someone else's fault that he can't coach.

The Kennel is pretty hilarious this week. Over 70 pages in their game day thread and almost all of them complaining about the refs. Somehow they seem to have forgotten that their team is terrible and had no chance of winning today.
To be fair our game day thread is about the same on a per capita basis.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8