The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Moylan givin leave but Gould says he's staying long term. Why wouldn't he be playing or be around his team through the finals campaign, he's off like a brides nighty .
The nighty may have come off but unless the gstring comes off I still think there is a chance he will remain at the Panthers

NRL FOX

Moylan and his manager on Monday, the club confirmed the star five-eighth would remain at the club long-term.

"As a result of this meeting we can confirm Matt is 100 per cent committed to his future at the Panthers and we are 100 per cent committed to Matt," club boss Phil Gould said.

"We see Matt as a valuable asset to our club and hope he has a long and successful future as a Panther.
Look at the wording:

Confirm
100% - used twice
Committed - used twice
Long and successful

I give it a month.

Talking to some people today, just fans not experts, saying they heard it stems from a big loss where Griffin tore moylan a new one and hasn't healed since. Half the camp with the coach half moylan.
Feasible as anything I've heard and I hope it's true cause it can't be good for the team.

We don't need him, or the coin he costs. Our team will get better with experience, good players coming through, and Siro I tip to have a cracker of a game this week

Interesting to have just read Paul Kent's column where Gould took over training last week, especially the spine , who liked his ideas.
It also mentions that rev up moylan got was against us when they came back last year.
Great for the coaches morale.
May as well give hook the hook.

Talking to some people today, just fans not experts, saying they heard it stems from a big loss where Griffin tore moylan a new one and hasn't healed since. Half the camp with the coach half moylan.
Feasible as anything I've heard and I hope it's true cause it can't be good for the team.
It all stems back to a game last year against Manly when coach Anthony Griffin tore strips off Moylan in front of the whole Penrith team in the sheds after a couple of uncharacteristic errors......this was on facebook so it's got to be true.

i think the coaching swing is about to break off the chains. Predicting much movement in the coming weeks. I think Hook will be joining Madge and Des on the bus out of town with Henry and he will end up in the UK. As i said a few months ago, i would not be the least bit surprised to see Des land at Penrith, and also wouldn't be surprised if he brings talent - which this Moylan thing could be making room for. If true many of the players are done with hook, Gould wouldn't just be onto it now, he'd be deep into a plan, and pissed things have gotten out at such a time. Wouldn't be surprised if moylan manager has been talking to spark it...
Nothing surprises me anymore.

It all stems back to a game last year against Manly when coach Anthony Griffin tore strips off Moylan in front of the whole Penrith team in the sheds after a couple of uncharacteristic errors......this was on facebook so it's got to be true.
Yeah Kent pretty much confirms it.
It was on a daily telegraph pop up site I read on another device.
I'm hopeless at posting links but it's well worth a read if anyone can get hold of it and put it on here.
To me it's f*cking humiliating to Griffin more than anyone.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8