The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its just ridiculous there is about 4 stories on Telegraph site about the Schu and that idiot Riccio re hashing that we should sell him and pay a large portion of his wage to play for someone else to "fix"" our cap ,like what a "moran" ,Riccio doesnt even know what he is on nor does that fool Carry-ur-annus .Here is a sample of the over the top hyperbole of these mental imbeciles

Manly star slammed as prank revealed

Exit plan: Manly should sever ties with $800k problem

‘Everyone else’s fault’: Brawling Schuster blasted by Fulton

and on it goes .
Leave the kid alone he is not the 1st player to get injured, not be quite fit enough and who also needs to re focus .
I also think the manger would be derelict in his duty to somehow entice him to the Tigpies not many careers survive that move

Mate take some time and get yourself physically and mentally ready for Silvertails. I've been here long enough to know that those who come in without the right preparation can't expect a long career here, lol! :) :)
I thought I had the timing right joining in August. Thought I'd get a whole pre season of training in.

Clearly, I didn't drink enough!

But all good now - I've freshened up. I've ducked down to the Manly Leagues Club, had a 4 Pines and a Pepsi Max, grabbed some KFC on the way to TFH to get a fence. Then spoke with HD Projects to discuss some building work, met with Shaw and Partners to see if I could afford it. They weren't so sure so had a couple of bets with Sportsbet instead and jagged a Trifecta, ducked into Industree Group to grab some protective gear for the build, called Poche to see how their service was progressing, realised that I'd be better off not building and should just go on holidays. So I called URM and asked if they could recycle all the material I had so far and dropped into TripaDeal and booked my wife and I are week in Upper Cumbucta West - coz why not?

And I've just sat down with a nice cold bottle of Coco Joy I found hidden away in the cupboard. (Ha! Ok, that last one was BS, I could never do that!!)

Ready.

I know we can't simply judge it on all the promo videos we saw of him running up hills etc but it seemed pretty evident from the fact that he had shed the kilos and was looking pretty sharp in his first game back this year. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he can get his Sh*t together coz sure as my hair won't be growing back, our attack is next to nothing at the moment.
Let’s call him Kate Bush

Ahh mate,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
But would you believe ejaculation isn’t controlled by ur mind.
Believe it or not a bodily reflex action that occurs in your spinal cord.
I didn't know that, well not the spinal cord bit. I was just having a little fun in response to bozo

Wow, the media witch hunt has certainly escalated rapidly.

I think Josh is being hard done by here - he always struck me as a very shy & introverted bloke when interviewed so I don’t see where people are getting the idea he’s a flog or whatever term is used.

I personally think he’s a good person who tries hard but may have been a bit lazy in dealing with his latest injury, possibly lost motivation after putting in the hard yards pre-season only to suffer another injury.

I hope for his sake he doesn’t let the grubs in the media & those commenting on the likes of reddit get in his head.

Good on him for shutting down his instagram, it will do wonders for his headspace.

All the best to him & I hope he can focus on getting fit again & getting back into the team.

So Schuster and Matto got slap happy and it got a little out of hand ... who the he'll hasn't done that? Far out ...

My best: One night me and a mate of mine had had a thousand or so beers ... he had a bad break up with his ex ... comically since I was (was) a ridiculously good fighter he thought he would test my defence throwing punches at me (at a party, middle of lots of polite company) ... I entertained him for a while but he was getting frustrated he couldn't hit me (not helped by me tapping him on the head at random times) he decided to tackle me ... which resulted in me headlocking him face first on the ground ... "calm down or you go to sleep" sort of thing. Joy. All forgotten the next day.

Happens

Just on the slapping, has anyone seen the professional slapping. They keep going until their opponent is knocked out. It’s brutal.

Just on the slapping, has anyone seen the professional slapping. They keep going until their opponent is knocked out. It’s brutal.
Shiek, mate ,be careful you know that Rothfool, Carry ur annus ,Flogger Hooper ,The Crawler ,and all the other talentless hacks are now trawling this site and looking at your post, racing to weave, between schooners, a fabricated story that Schu's dream is to be Professional Slapper . I can see it now

No Look Slapping --Schuster's secret dream
Schu says no to Rugby League and helloooo to Pro Slapping .
Schu leaves Rugby League because he just loves the Pro Slapping Sport
Pro Slapping ..Schuster secret training regime
From Tackling to Slapping the new training regime of the Schu

so if we see any of these we will know where they came from !!

I'll let my self out now ,

I just did a search for "Shoey neck slapping, fight with Matterson" using the DuckDuckGo.com search engine and came up with the following reddit website link:

As Abraham Lincoln once famously said... "The problem with internet quotes is you never know how authentic they are"...

He didn't really say that, but don't trust everything you read on Reddit.

I thought I had the timing right joining in August. Thought I'd get a whole pre season of training in.

Clearly, I didn't drink enough!

But all good now - I've freshened up. I've ducked down to the Manly Leagues Club, had a 4 Pines and a Pepsi Max, grabbed some KFC on the way to TFH to get a fence. Then spoke with HD Projects to discuss some building work, met with Shaw and Partners to see if I could afford it. They weren't so sure so had a couple of bets with Sportsbet instead and jagged a Trifecta, ducked into Industree Group to grab some protective gear for the build, called Poche to see how their service was progressing, realised that I'd be better off not building and should just go on holidays. So I called URM and asked if they could recycle all the material I had so far and dropped into TripaDeal and booked my wife and I are week in Upper Cumbucta West - coz why not?

And I've just sat down with a nice cold bottle of Coco Joy I found hidden away in the cupboard. (Ha! Ok, that last one was BS, I could never do that!!)

Ready.

*Pointsbet 😉

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8