The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree but there is a fair difference between getting tough and some advocating on here to cut him
Well based on my last 57 posts about this, I'm going to make the "no sh*t Sherlock" understatement for the day Woodsie and say - I'm not currently in the lets cut him camp. @:D

Agree but there is a fair difference between getting tough and some advocating on here to cut him
Also when we think back like 3 years ago when Schuster's manager put out his client was promised the 6 jersey ,wouldn't that be why he is on a fair whack ,maybe he was promised something to be on those $$$ . huhh bloody assumptions .
Let's get back to footy and try and get our best 17 on the paddock .Let's go Manly .

Perhaps because as you point out ... he is a veteran of 38 games ... he is in his 3rd year as a full time professional athlete, and his 6th year in elite sporting programs .. and well past the rookie stage ...

Whether $800k is correct or just "close", he would be on a fair whack.

How long do you consider is a good length of time to be patient ? ...

Me ... I think 3 years is long enough ... to start getting tough ..

Probably about the same amount as Keppie has had.

Hopefully not a long as 4 years / 66 games.

So Schuster and Matto got slap happy and it got a little out of hand ... who the he'll hasn't done that? Far out ...

My best: One night me and a mate of mine had had a thousand or so beers ... he had a bad break up with his ex ... comically since I was (was) a ridiculously good fighter he thought he would test my defence throwing punches at me (at a party, middle of lots of polite company) ... I entertained him for a while but he was getting frustrated he couldn't hit me (not helped by me tapping him on the head at random times) he decided to tackle me ... which resulted in me headlocking him face first on the ground ... "calm down or you go to sleep" sort of thing. Joy. All forgotten the next day.

Happens

Fyi James hooper's is on live blog now on foxsports website for those who are keen to ask him anything (has written a story re shoe)

So Schuster and Matto got slap happy and it got a little out of hand ... who the he'll hasn't done that? Far out ...

My best: One night me and a mate of mine had had a thousand or so beers ... he had a bad break up with his ex ... comically since I was (was) a ridiculously good fighter he thought he would test my defence throwing punches at me (at a party, middle of lots of polite company) ... I entertained him for a while but he was getting frustrated he couldn't hit me (not helped by me tapping him on the head at random times) he decided to tackle me ... which resulted in me headlocking him face first on the ground ... "calm down or you go to sleep" sort of thing. Joy. All forgotten the next day.

Happens
In isolation,the dust up was more than likely nothing to make a deal about,unless you’re journos.But Schuster’s current situation magnifies the whole thing,unfortunately

I just did a search for "Shoey neck slapping, fight with Matterson" using the DuckDuckGo.com search engine and came up with the following reddit website link:

Just followed your link out of momentary boredom and found one funny comment -
After someone posted "Middle forward Aloia had to step in to break it up" the next comment was...
(wait for it...)
"He ran in because he thought they were about to kiss"

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12