The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh shame. I thought you had left the building.....

When we make a Prelim final with Shoe on the 6 then yes you can crow all you like but until he actually contributes he's worth **** all to this side.

Don't get me wrong i love the guy but at some point, he needs to play footy week in and week out to prove what he's about.

So there was no real point in your original message except to have a go at followers of Schu. Quite childish.

But wait, you luv Schu as well just to hedge your bets.

Don't hit your head on the door when u leave the building.

Mario Tartak up to his usual tricks or as many would say,doing his job
yeah, Tartak can smell money, isn't Brooks coming of his contract after this season. And he's on a million or more. And no doubt they'll be wanting to move on players they don't want, the only problem is a lot will still be contracted into 24 and some even further.

In terms of raw talent Schuster is only behind Turbo at our club. He needs to stay fit and injury free to actually deliver on that potential though. I thought this would be his year, I hope he doesn't miss too many more matches.

So there was no real point in your original message except to have a go at followers of Schu. Quite childish.

But wait, you luv Schu as well just to hedge your bets.

Don't hit your head on the door when u leave the building.
At no point was i having a go at 'followers' of the shoe.... I want the kid to succeed just as much as you but at this very moment, he is a liability. We need a player that plays to make this team a TEAM. not one who plays one week then out 3.

Some will no doubt yell out the word ' Turbo' but at this point he's proven he's a match-winner when fit and in the side. As soon as the shoe can claim that then great but he's a way off that yet.

People have short memories. The kid played very well in 2021 playing over 20 games in the back row in first grade. His work rate was high and he was quite durable. He had a bad run with injuries in 2022 and his head wasn't in the right place. This year he has worked hard on his fitness and is just having bad luck with injuries at present. As soon as he has some luck with injuries he will deliver in spades. Just imagine if the Schu and Turbo remain on the field for most of the year and reach top form the sky would be the limit. It is only round 8 there is a long competition ahead. Fingers crossed.

At no point was i having a go at 'followers' of the shoe.... I want the kid to succeed just as much as you but at this very moment, he is a liability. We need a player that plays to make this team a TEAM. not one who plays one week then out 3.

Some will no doubt yell out the word ' Turbo' but at this point he's proven he's a match-winner when fit and in the side. As soon as the shoe can claim that then great but he's a way off that yet.
Really?? Something wrong if you can't remember what you said 12 hours go. See a doctor for your own health.

EOL now nesting on the GC said:
I find it almost funny that we got rid of an injury plagued 5/8 for the next big thing who so far has played less games than said old timer.....
The amount of posters here calling for the shoe to be given the spot over the past few years have gone decidedly quiet.
He's a talent no doubt and could be anything.... if he ever makes it on the park for more than a week or 2

Does anybody know how much Cinderella is currently being paid ... I think it is already a fair pay packet ...?

Schuster has said all along that he wants to play for Manly until they don't want him . The Tigers have paid Brooks top dollars for not doing much but have replaced 4 coaches since .It looks like they are going to replace Brooks so the media jumps out with Schuster's name . We need Schuster to play but ,he has got to be 100% before he does and we all know what he can do when he plays .( except a few ) .Let's go Manly .

Really?? Something wrong if you can't remember what you said 12 hours go. See a doctor for your own health.

EOL now nesting on the GC said:
I find it almost funny that we got rid of an injury plagued 5/8 for the next big thing who so far has played less games than said old timer.....
The amount of posters here calling for the shoe to be given the spot over the past few years have gone decidedly quiet.
He's a talent no doubt and could be anything.... if he ever makes it on the park for more than a week or 2
I double down.
The very nicely formatted bold words above you point out aren't 'having a go'...... It's making a statement of fact.
If I had have said something like 'the amount of whinging idiots blah blah blah' then that would have been having a go.
My words were simply an observation and was in no way designed to have a go...
The posters I referred to for the last 2 years were continually calling for the Shoe to be in the 6 and unfortunately, it appears his body Wouldn't have been up to it then and isn't up to it now. lets hope that changes sharpish.
Let's not forget that amazing debut against the Tigers in 2020 where he didn't finish the match due to injury so perhaps the Foran signing was a good idea....

People have short memories. The kid played very well in 2021 playing over 20 games in the back row in first grade. His work rate was high and he was quite durable. He had a bad run with injuries in 2022 and his head wasn't in the right place. This year he has worked hard on his fitness and is just having bad luck with injuries at present. As soon as he has some luck with injuries he will deliver in spades. Just imagine if the Schu and Turbo remain on the field for most of the year and reach top form the sky would be the limit. It is only round 8 there is a long competition ahead. Fingers crossed.
Agree with sentiment of your post but worth noting, it seems like more than luck is to the blame for his injuries. He struggled to stay on the field in the juniors as well. I think he is predisposed to breaking down...it's just the physical makeup of certain players. It is a worry. The good news is he appears to be doing everything in his power to stay fit and give himself the best chance of getting on the field. As fans, that's all we can ask.

So Schuster is contracted until 30th September 2024.

Apparently no other club is allowed to approach him for negotiations until 1st November 2023.

Why is his manager allowed to shop him around before that date?

The 1st November rule should apply to player managers too.

So Schuster is contracted until 30th September 2024.

Apparently no other club is allowed to approach him for negotiations until 1st November 2023.

Why is his manager allowed to shop him around before that date?

The 1st November rule should apply to player managers too.
Its so obvious to us all that its Tampering from the manager, why doesnt NRL investigate and punish this, oh and the media, they just stir the pot to get clicks and sell papers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8