The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
unsubstantiated BS flying around it's ridiculous.
Agree, there are certainly unsubstantiated aspects, but even the substantiated stuff doesn't make for good reading. I'll stop short of calling for him to be sacked but I can understand some of the questions being asked and do not think they're unreasonable.

Last edited:
Does it tho? She isn't involved in the Club. For all we know she could just be griping for being dumped. I have no idea. But what I do know is that it's p*ss poor form to be dumping on him so publicly.
One thing that is absolutely certain, is the Fulton clan were big time Schu fans...they got him to the club. For her to pass judgement like she did today, is glaring. I also noticed she referenced an attitude he had in 2019, which infers that he has 'changed'.

I think even the most ardent Schuster fan has to concede that something is up...there's just too much noise suddenly coming up out of nowhere for it all to be made up. If it was one source, you could argue that there might be an agenda but it's coming from all angles right now, so either it's a highly sophisticated orchestration of multiple parties coming together with the same agenda, or Schu's having issues right now.

One thing that is absolutely certain, is the Fulton clan were big time Schu fans...they got him to the club. For her to pass judgement like she did today, is glaring. I also noticed she referenced an attitude he had in 2019, which infers that he has 'changed'.

I think even the most ardent Schuster fan has to concede that something is up...there's just too much noise suddenly coming up out of nowhere for it all to be made up. If it was one source, you could argue that there might be an agenda but it's coming from all angles right now, so either it's a highly sophisticated orchestration of multiple parties coming together with the same agenda, or Schu's having issues right now.
I have no issue with any of this. However, my main point is that there is already a sh*tload of noise from all and sundry and I find it extremely self indulgent for Ms Fulton to comment so publicly and colourfully. Something most certainly seems "up" but is this apparent tough love BS useful?? If she cared that much about him, it might prove more beneficial for her to call the bloke and have a conversation rather than making a public spectacle of him.

If he's as much of a gronk as the social media hijinx suggest, he might not realise his potential until his prefrontal cortex finishes developing. I don't think we can wait four years in that hope.

I hope the club have made it clear that this next month is his last chance.

It's hard to imagine Craig Bellamy suffering these kinds of knobs in his squad. Probably why the Storm are so consistent and professional compared to our rabble.
Re the Storm, 100% listening to NAS after the game the other night when asked about coming of the bench to provide impact, his response, what ever the coach thinks is best, I just want to do my job for the team, how bloody good, it’s not as if his not one of the premier props in the game and fully entitled to think he should be in the starting side, how refreshing it’s a team first approach, oh if only we could establish such a culture.

I’m new to reddit how would I find said threads?
Mate I don’t use Reddit either, I just googled Schusters face slapping or the like, a picture of shoe come up with a tag to visit, just click visit, won’t take long to find.
E3B5B591-815D-4A92-9CCB-D6D7E5A174C3.png

Re the Storm, 100% listening to NAS after the game the other night when asked about coming of the bench to provide impact, his response, what ever the coach thinks is best, I just want to do my job for the team, how bloody good, it’s not as if his not one of the premier props in the game and fully entitled to think he should be in the starting side, how refreshing it’s a team first approach, oh if only we could establish such a culture.
I can't remember it exactly now but I remember hearing that Bellamy takes prospective players out for coffee during contract negotiations, and if they don't display basic manners and courtesy to the wait staff he doesn't sign them.

I have no issue with any of this. However, my main point is that there is already a sh*tload of noise from all and sundry and I find it extremely self indulgent for Ms Fulton to comment so publicly and colourfully. Something most certainly seems "up" but is this apparent tough love BS useful?? If she cared that much about him, it might prove more beneficial for her to call the bloke and have a conversation rather than making a public spectacle of him.
The behind the closed doors conversations have already been had several times over several years now and I'm sure the previous coach had them as well. They clearly haven't worked for the captain, coach and his biggest supporter to go public with it all now. You just don't air dirty laundry like this unless you've exhausted all other private options.

The behind the closed doors conversations have already been had several times over several years now and I'm sure the previous coach had them as well. They clearly haven't worked for the captain, coach and his biggest supporter to go public with it all now. You just don't air dirty laundry like this unless you've exhausted all other private options.
Yeah I imagine this is all the smoke before the fire. Interesting given the Tigers rumour that surfaced a week or so ago.

When you put all the pieces together it points to him being released very soon.

I suspect this is right. Meaning it is a message to the rest of the squad as much as to young Schu. Ball's in Schu's court, I hope he picks it up and runs with it.

(and at least some players have succeeded in turning attitudes around. Before my time, but apparently a certain A Beetson was widely known as "a pie eater" and "half-a-game Artie" in his early years because he simply wasn't fit enough to play full minutes)

I'm not saying you are necessarily wrong. However, he hasn't yet shown enough in senior footy to know that for sure. So if Shu is in the same position (not setting the world on fire but has potential) why would we be dumping him now. I know I'm going on a bit about this but I just think the pile on here and in the media (social) is pretty ordinary.
If the man is worth his weight in salt he will use this to motivate himself and right the perceived wrongs. Now, that is a character I can rally behind and proudly support 110%. We all have our demons so I’m not about to judge Josh by this conclusively without giving him the chance to own it and rise above it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6