The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul Kent and Rothfool are now saying on NRL360 that Manly are trying to get rid of Schuster.
He has no proof or inside information but according to them it's a fact and a failure of the coach and the high performance team.

They then join the dotted line with Scott Fulton joining Wests and moving Schuster to Wests. Tim Sheens had no idea Fulton was being hired.

At least Brent Read tried to be logical and stated that when Schuster is fit, why would Manly want to get rid of them.

Seriously, NRL360 has turned into BS yarns down the pub but televised live.

9 social media is now on board , 3 or 4 Schuster stories in quick fashion.

It’s wall to wall negativity at present !!

Sound familiar @mickqld

Seibold’s fairy tale under the radar media coverage is officially over. It's back to everyone hates Manly.

If we don't win a few matches in the next month,I am sure a sack Sribold narrative will then go into full spin. Headed by #1 Seibold hater P Kunt.

Seibold’s fairy tale under the radar media coverage is officially over. It's back to everyone hates Manly.

If we don't win a few matches in the next month,I am sure a sack Sribold narrative will then go into full spin. Headed by #1 Seibold hater P Kunt.
I wonder what Penn's expectations are now? Doesn't help that he said we should've been premiers with our squad last year

Paul Kent and Rothfool are now saying on NRL360 that Manly are trying to get rid of Schuster.
He has no proof or inside information but according to them it's a fact and a failure of the coach and the high performance team.

They then join the dotted line with Scott Fulton joining Wests and moving Schuster to Wests. Tim Sheens had no idea Fulton was being hired.

At least Brent Read tried to be logical and stated that when Schuster is fit, why would Manly want to get rid of them.

Seriously, NRL360 has turned into BS yarns down the pub but televised live.
Paul Kent also said Jake and Tom had coffee with Wayne Bennett to join the Dolphins...

9 social media is now on board , 3 or 4 Schuster stories in quick fashion.

It’s wall to wall negativity at present !!

Sound familiar @mickqld
They all just regurgitate each other's stories like a conga line of assh*les. I even heard Kent say something that I've read on Silvertails about Schuster and the KFC drive thru.
Hey Kent and Buzz if you're reading this then GO F**K YOURSELVES !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4