The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WTF. What the hell do the normal Manly elite training professionals do?

Or is Schu completely ostracised from the rest of the team now.

Bizzare announcement basically saying Manly high performance trainers have no idea on how to get Schu fit.
But, they also have no idea on how to get Turbo fit either.

Not sure what Spud is like with aerobic training as that would be the biggest area for Schu to improve, but maybe Spud is giving Schu boxing lessons so he can smack Matherson in the head properly next time 😀
The trainers are looking after all the rest of the team & probs don’t have the time to concentrate on Schuster, hence Spud has taken him on!

Does Ozempic work for athletes?

Probably, but the celebs have bought all the stock, because hey screw the people who need it, I have to look uber hots in my totally not photoshopped pic at some luxurious resort..

"like and subscribe!"

(ps - I don't need ozempic, lol)

Probably, but the celebs have bought all the stock, because hey screw the people who need it, I have to look uber hots in my totally not photoshopped pic at some luxurious resort..

"like and subscribe!"

(ps - I don't need ozempic, lol)
Obscene isn't it? Hopefully the've ramped up production so the poor buggers with diabetes can get hold of it easily by now.
I stumbled across a before and after pic of Adele (I liked before!) and I really couldn't see why they wouldn't try this routine with young Josh (I like after!).

Suli looks like he has managed to maintain his slimed down body shape , maybe could take a leaf out of his diet regime for the Shu . .

Suli looks like he has managed to maintain his slimed down body shape , maybe could take a leaf out of his diet regime for the Shu . .
He is still a massive liability in defense but it has been nice to see him play some consistent footy

He is still a massive liability in defense but it has been nice to see him play some consistent footy
Hardly seen him play much since his switch . Apparently has done some good things in attack but on close to 600 K would really be expected to .

Hardly seen him play much since his switch . Apparently has done some good things in attack but on close to 600 K would really be expected to .
Same as here early ball and he looks good - but gets stood up a fair bit in defence

Spilt milk I suppose..

Attachments

• IMG_2503.jpeg
    IMG_2503.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 138
Um, yeah, like with a minute to go v The Tiggers and he doesn't want to try to score and throws a pass instead.!
I still don't think he possesses a footballer's brain.

Josh Schuster is unlikely to play for the Sea Eagles despite dropping a mammoth 4.5kg as he looks to make his return from an ongoing quadriceps injury.
Schuster trained with the full Manly squad for the first time on Tuesday where he took part in a skills and re-conditioning session. He got through training relatively pain-free but felt a slight issue with the quadriceps injury which has sidelined him in recent weeks.
The Sea Eagles will put Schuster through his paces again on Thursday but it is unlikely that they will rush him back in time to play the Sharks on Sunday. The club is confident he will return next week to take on the Raiders.
Schuster’s training has seen him shed a stack of weight. He has played just three matches this year and returned prematurely from injury against the Tigers in round eight.

Cooper Johns is likely to partner Daly Cherry-Evans again in the halves.

I remember weighing myself immediately before snapping off a massive nard, then again immediately after.

I dropped about 2.5kgs. I know, I know, right back at you for sharing that critical information.

I was watching the NRL FAN and it was featuring our length of firld try when Garrick scooped up the ball near our deadball line and after a number of passes we scored a try. It was against the Cowboys.Watching the celebration I noticed Suschter who was playing 2nd row and he looked a lot leaner than he does now.

Spudd Carroll

“He is fit as, they get me in to fix up between the ears in that big melon. He just needs to be spoken to, know your job, it’s quite easy. His job is to go forward, quick on, and pass later. His mindset is fantastic and I love the kid”

They also sent Sipley along. He also said he wants the outside backs sent in to him because they keep flying out of the line lol

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4