The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is the legend of the club that Arthur is related to?
king arthur strength GIF by Disney

The Eels with Jake Arthur
The longest lasting coach in Parra history I believe.
I don't believe either has come out publicly ripping a current player to shreads thou.
Whether good or bad, ripping into a player is part and parcel of professional sports. Do you imagine South's fans would treat John Sattler, or his daughter in such a way? I don't, and they're supposed to be a rabid toothless lot, lacking in class.

Whether good or bad, ripping into a player is part and parcel of professional sports. Do you imagine South's fans would treat John Sattler, or his daughter in such a way? I don't, and they're supposed to be a rabid toothless lot, lacking in class.

I don't know. I don't follow Souths.

I was only answering your question that seems to only keep whatever statements by others churning and churning.

Perhaps reporting the post may have been more productive?

It doesn’t matter really what Schuster gets paid if it all balances out
Brooks may got an extra 250,000 at another club so Manly get him cheaper saving 250,000 , Is Schuster worth that probably not but if he continues to improve he may well be
Good to luck to him ,

I don't know. I don't follow Souths.

I was only answering your question that seems to only keep whatever statements by others churning and churning.

Perhaps reporting the post may have been more productive?
My initial comment wasn't in relation to anything you posted.

I'm not a reporting type of guy.

I'm more inclined to think it had to be more to do with his mate Flanagan than anything. He often kept talking up how Flanagan had better credentials. I assume you meant Schuster in place of Fulton. Two years is a long time in rugby league and I'm not saying there wouldn't be interest, but not enough for some conspiracy agenda to drive him out of the club. Just my thoughts

It would have been a big get for Scott Fulton straight off the bat, and they were pumping his tyres up big time, pretty much willing Schuster across imo

It would have been a big get for Scott Fulton straight off the bat, and they were pumping his tyres up big time, pretty much willing Schuster across imo
I dont think it would of been though..
Talking to many people/fans in the nrl community. Their opinion of him isn't very high. In fact, they think we've been played. I had a look on the tigers forum when Brooks signed, and even at the Tigers the majority are pleased that the Schuster scenario didn't cone to fruition

It doesn’t matter really what Schuster gets paid if it all balances out
Brooks may got an extra 250,000 at another club so Manly get him cheaper saving 250,000 , Is Schuster worth that probably not but if he continues to improve he may well be
Good to luck to him ,
Also, the cap will go up again in 24, best to do all the xmas shopping now before the other clubs do it for you, so to speak.

I dont think it would of been though..
Talking to many people/fans in the nrl community. Their opinion of him isn't very high. In fact, they think we've been played. I had a look on the tigers forum when Brooks signed, and even at the Tigers the majority are pleased that the Schuster scenario didn't cone to fruition
Know what you’re saying, but that is fans though, the actual people making the decisions in footy land probably have a different view, because the talent is obvious, he is only 22 and less than 50 games under his belt, any recruiter/development person in the league would be salivating at what he could be turned into. I’m happy to see whatever way that goes happen at our club rather than the others

Fans etc also voted Jamie Lyon an over rated player for a long time after we got him

Know what you’re saying, but that is fans though, the actual people making the decisions in footy land probably have a different view, because the talent is obvious, he is only 22 and less than 50 games under his belt, any recruiter/development person in the league would be salivating at what he could be turned into. I’m happy to see whatever way that goes happen at our club rather than the others

Fans etc also voted Jamie Lyon an over rated player for a long time after we got him
Yeah I think there's definitely some polarising opinions of him even in footy land. Mal Meninga, Cooper Cronk, Gordon Tallis have publicly spoken about their thoughts on him, even Anasta comes across sceptical. Benji has said he doesnt want him at his asking price.So it's not just the fans. Either way, it is what it is now.. just hope he pulls up his socks and earns his paypacket. Quick side note, what would you prefer right now.. Schuster on 800k, or let's say a Curran or Martin for 600k with an extra 200k to play with?

So the media have been talking up Schuster’s re-signing for 2 days now,even to the point of announcing an inflated price,in my opinion.But where’s the club’s announcement?I wonder what could be holding them up from confirming his signature,considering the fanfare of the signings of the others earlier this week.

So the media have been talking up Schuster’s re-signing for 2 days now,even to the point of announcing an inflated price,in my opinion.But where’s the club’s announcement?I wonder what could be holding them up from confirming his signature,considering the fanfare of the signings of the others earlier this week.
Probably the 10 day cooling off period

Even Billy Moore and very own Spud Carroll have just called Schuster lazy, and that he doesn't know why the club have given him 800k cause he can't justify it.

Even Billy Moore and very own Spud Carroll have just called Schuster lazy, and that he doesn't know why the club have given him 800k cause he can't justify it.
They’ve been saying the same about David Fifita for years and now don’t say a peep about him

clutching at straws really taking what spud carroll says as gospel. A lot of better rugby league minds around that I’ll listen to first

clutching at straws really taking what spud carroll says as gospel. A lot of better rugby league minds around that I’ll listen to first
Haha you don't need to have a genius football mind to tell someone is lazy. In fact it's pretty telling, when it's actually Spud that Schuster went to train with to help his fitness. Well u know what they say.. ignorance is bliss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8