The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone spotted Schu hitting the long reef run ? Hope not considering how well his training turned out last time.

Clayton faulalo shares some facial similarities with the high heel. Has lower tatt on his right side.

Would be a bit Devo if the storm stole this young gun from us. He's like the only up and comer i am even excited to see get a run in our top grade next year.

Screenshot_20231019-213022.png

Clayton Faulou would seem more like a Storm recruit target than the Schu. Munster is going nowhere and they are down on forwards after the Phin exodus.

Mate of mine on plane yesterday going to Melb sitting next to Manly nrl player.
The player said he was signing a contract with Melb for 2024. He had a tatoo on his lower left arm and said he had a girlfriend in Melb.
He said it was Schuster

Don't think it is, but who could it be?

I have sent about 5 other photos of other Manly players to my mate. He is 100% sure it is was Josh Schuster.

Just over 6 foot, looks young baby face, quiet, very respectful and polite to all the airline staff.

Sounds like Schu 🤔

This will be my last comment - I guess we will have to wait and see. I would be very pissed if Manly has allowed him to sign with any other club, let alone Melb.

I have sent about 5 other photos of other Manly players to my mate. He is 100% sure it is was Josh Schuster.

Just over 6 foot, looks young baby face, quiet, very respectful and polite to all the airline staff.

Sounds like Schu 🤔

This will be my last comment - I guess we will have to wait and see. I would be very pissed if Manly has allowed him to sign with any other club, let alone Melb.
who knows what the lay of the land is, but good onya for sharing anyway.
time will tell, you may have given us scoop of the year, but if it turns out to be brad parker we can recommend an eye surgeon for your mate

as for your mate. let him know us manly faithful, demand photos, flight number,seat number and his mums maiden name in future .........please

enjoy the day

Sounds like Schu 🤔

More like fingers crossed ,free up some cash...

@XV-1 is one of the most vocal Schuster supporters in this forum (& maybe outside the forum also). Surely, this a gee up by either his mate or his mate's mate. Would any high profile NRL player blab to a complete stranger that he is signing with another club? Another possibility is that there is Josh lookalike somewhere (non NRL player) who likes stirring up mischief.

Josh is contracted with Manly till 2027 and has repeatedly said he loves playing for the club. I am hopeful that he can knuckle down next season & become one of the premier ball playing forwards in the NRL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8