The reinvention of Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The example he’s graciously provided you with regarding the Rorters GF tactics this year is an absolute ripper. (and very astutely spotted HE) If that’s too difficult for you to get your head around, then go back and read what he’s posted regarding Des Hasler’s character again. Pretty simple really.
Desies character?Oh brother....short memory?Tactics in the GF,you are seriously going to say that those simple tactics were invented by Des,tu loco bro.They won the wrestle and that is where it started and ended,you don't know tactics.....

Last edited:
why would Des recruit coaching staff guys unemployed that no one else wants?

Donny Singe?
Crusher?
Matt Ballin?
Maybe Kitey and Tooves?

Donny is a highly credentialed, respected and in demand strength and conditioning professional that is stoked to be Manly again.

Crusher is known as a talent scout guru that is coming out of self-choiced retirement to be Manly again.

Tooves is arguably the toughest pound for pound man to ever play rugby league and bleeds maroon and white.

Matty Balin was the NRL poster boy for fitness and wholesomeness for several years, is an accomplished fitness trainer and would run the planet to be at Manly again.

Kitey was a champion player, has just finished a 3 year junior coaching debut with a premiership this year, is as solid a human being as rugby league has ever been graced with and would probably give his left nut to be Manly again.

There are not 5 guys more capable of instilling EVERYTHING that is needed at our club right now.
Des knows that and so does everyone here.

I find it astonishing you don't see every one of them that way as well, instead of as "coaching staff guys unemployed that no one else wants".

Donny Singe?
Crusher?
Matt Ballin?
Maybe Kitey and Tooves?

Donny is a highly credentialed, respected and in demand strength and conditioning professional that is stoked to be Manly again.

Crusher is known as a talent scout guru that is coming out of self-choiced retirement to be Manly again.

Tooves is arguably the toughest pound for pound man to ever play rugby league and bleeds maroon and white.

Matty Balin was the NRL poster boy for fitness and wholesomeness for several years, is an accomplished fitness trainer and would run the planet to be at Manly again.

Kitey was a champion player, has just finished a 3 year junior coaching debut with a premiership this year, is as solid a human being as rugby league has ever been graced with and would probably give his left nut to be Manly again.

There are not 5 guys more capable of instilling EVERYTHING that is needed at our club right now.
Des knows that and so does everyone here.

I find it astonishing you don't see every one of them that way as well, instead of as "coaching staff guys unemployed that no one else wants".
No offence,but what NRL club was looking to employ them?Anyway,time to go and shag the wife,be back on tomoz to discuss further,Go you Sea Eagles....

My only concern is dessies "outside the box" thinking.
I had a dream last night it was round 1 today and des named tanginoa at 13 with Jake at 6, needless to say I woke in a sweat!

My only concern is dessies "outside the box" thinking.
I had a dream last night it was round 1 today and des named tanginoa at 13 with Jake at 6, needless to say I woke in a sweat!

Hopefully his outside the box thinking is better than TBs idea to have second rowers just stick to their position and do as little work as possible with the ball or to take the best centre in the game and move him to half.

No offence,but what NRL club was looking to employ them?Anyway,time to go and shag the wife,be back on tomoz to discuss further,Go you Sea Eagles....
The wife? You sure? Sounds more like your 5 fingered friend at the end of your arm that's got you this far in life. Stroke away, don't worry be happy and may you one day understand what it is to be a seaeagle.

The example he’s graciously provided you with regarding the Rorters GF tactics this year is an absolute ripper. (and very astutely spotted HE) If that’s too difficult for you to get your head around, then go back and read what he’s posted regarding Des Hasler’s character again. Pretty simple really.
Was thinking Kev.
Do you see any similarities here?
Perhaps a return of someone with a reversal of character??
Someone that we used to know who was pure of soul been corrupted by the PPC.
I think I know a way to flush out the truth.
That will reveal the true identity regardless of any PPC brainwashing.
I ask for the 3rd opinion of doctor @Wombat64 ...

Was thinking Kev.
Do you see any similarities here?
Perhaps a return of someone with a reversal of character??
Someone that we used to know who was pure of soul been corrupted by the PPC.
I think I know a way to flush out the truth.
That will reveal the true identity regardless of any PPC brainwashing.
I ask for the 3rd opinion of doctor @Wombat64 ...
My first thought was that it was @returnoftheking/stronger2gether ..... and I hope it is is. However, my analysis of the ramblings of this latest iteration is that I believe that this version seems ruder and appears to have slightly better spelling and grammar than the missing forum favourite ...... the lack of a mullet is also telling.

My first thought was that it was @returnoftheking/stronger2gether ..... and I hope it is is. However, my analysis of the ramblings of this latest iteration is that I believe that this version seems ruder and appears to have slightly better spelling and grammar than the missing forum favourite ...... the lack of a mullet is also telling.
Dr 64 I seem to recall D.r.o.t.K did begin a bit rough & ready.
In fact we didn't get off to a very good start at all.
I think one thing though is certain.
The PPC has a hand in it somewhere...

“Slightly” better at grammar... that’s up for debate.

Dr 64 I seem to recall D.r.o.t.K did begin a bit rough & ready.
In fact we didn't get off to a very good start at all.
I think one thing though is certain.
The PPC has a hand in it somewhere...
PPC are all over it... wait and see if old Loco starts mentioning religion... Then we’ll know for certain that it’s @Mark from Brisbane disguising himself as idiot, trying to get away with being antagonistic, while under the cloak of anonymity.

Manly...and they are all at the top of our wanted list. There's no Manly in you if you don't understand that.
On top of your wanted list,nice to see your ego allows you to speak for all Manly fans....and put down people who view it differently....

The wife? You sure? Sounds more like your 5 fingered friend at the end of your arm that's got you this far in life. Stroke away, don't worry be happy and may you one day understand what it is to be a seaeagle.
So many on here bag other clubs fans as low brow,good to see you trying to lower the bar and compete with them.

Nothing wrong with believing in something,I have always been partial to Mars the god of war..

On top of your wanted list,nice to see your ego allows you to speak for all Manly fans....and put down people who view it differently....

Whatever dude. I am quite confident that REAL Manly fans see this topic as I do. No ego, just Manly.

.You are most welcome, I hope you stick around for a few days so you can get some more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11