The reinvention of Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hasler is a proven winner. Nobody can question that.

• In 12 years of coaching, he has made the finals 11 times. The one year he didn't was the first year coaching Manly off the back of the disastrous NE years with an abysmal roster. He proceeded to take us to the finals the next year and he never missed one since - even in his last year at the Dogs.
  • 3 GFs coaching Manly with 2 premierships including the biggest GF win in history against top opposition
  • Goes to the dogs who missed the 8 the year before and immediately takes them to a GF. He then proceeds to take them to the GF two years later - he never missed a finals series with the dogs.
  • He has a team of 3 Aussie rep players (DCE, Turbo and Jurbo) plus Dylan Walker who if fit is a rep quality player. He has Taupau and AFB - both top props and rep players. He then has Thompson, Api and some promising players such as Paseka and Tanginoa. This is a much better team than a 15th placing would suggest.
  • Hasler's teams are known for their defence - ours was the worst in the comp last year, that alone will lift us up the ladder dramatically
I have no doubt we will make the 8 next year. I see a top four spot in 2020.

On top of your wanted list,nice to see your ego allows you to speak for all Manly fans....and put down people who view it differently....
Welcome back. Glad the PPC didn't get you.

• 🌈
Reactions: Adz
Nothing wrong with believing in something,I have always been partial to Mars the god of war..
I am partial to Mars the Bar
giphy.gif

My goodness,I have never met such uncouth savages,Des will hear of this.....On a serious note,I am being blocked it seems from replying to anyone here,seems like the land/internet fairies don't like being questioned,or is it an admin thing?

Last edited:
By the way Mark,who says the fairies are in the sky,stop drinking all that XXXX

I am not surprised Wombat64 that you can fit that massive log in your mouth,your pictures are not that flattering and you are probably the "bottom" or submissive one....but hang in there.....oh dear I seem to be coming down to the current level here,Des will not be pleased....

Nah, it's a you thing buddy. Always was, always will be.
Oh,come,come,don't be like that,try smiling and laughing more,don't take yourself so seriously,I certainly don't.....On a more serious note,I know that your avatar is the Cromer Kingfishers,but everytime I see a post from you.that avatar looks like Monty Burns with a beak...Looks like I can now reply,so shucks,I guess it ain't just little 'ol me....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11