The Seven Have Agreed to Wear Pride Jersey Next Year (maybe?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Marty is a player who is very, very unhappy with the “7”.

I don’t know how much there is to the anonymous story but I know Marty is pissed at them.
If Slosh Aloha is the Chris Adams* of the group, then his issues (at the end of his time at the Geigers) start to look less like their problem and more like his.

*Yul Brynner in the Magnificent Seven.

Why you posted it I have no idea
He mentioned a similar issue with a MLB team where players were given the choice of wearing a wearing a Pride jersey cap & badge. It would have been a much better outcome if the club & the NRL had acted with similar tolerance.

Edit: I learnt it was caps & badges, not jerseys. Below are reports about US baseball teams, including one where players didn't agree to wearing Pride emblems on religious grounds. IMO, it's unfortunate that pros & cons weren't researched by the club before proceeding with the jersey

Last edited:
I was astounded to read how much money he was rorting from his conspiracy theory lemmings. He got found out in that Sandy Hook trial though. If he maintains a following after that then there is no cure for stupidity.

How can you make a comment without seeing the post or video? I searched Jason's posts and couldn't locate that video. However, several individuals had posted hateful comments about the Manly players.
It was in his stories. Don't stay up for long. Jones was joking about Jeffrey Epstein last week, in the middle of the Sandy Hook trial.
And there are anti Manly comments everywhere, as well as a feast for comedians. Have You Been Paying Attention got a second round out of it tonight.

How can you make a comment without seeing the post or video? I searched Jason's posts and couldn't locate that video. However, several individuals had posted hateful comments about the Manly players.
I know who Alex Jones is, so naturally am worried about anyone who thinks its a good idea to post one of his videos

It was in his stories. Don't stay up for long. Jones was joking about Jeffrey Epstein last week, in the middle of the Sandy Hook trial.
And there are anti Manly comments everywhere, as well as a feast for comedians. Have You Been Paying Attention got a second round out of it tonight.
It's good that Jones is finally getting his come uppance.

Actually, I stopped following any footie news a couple of weeks ago as there's just too much noise. My intention is to just watch the games without all the in between stuff. However, I am interested in Manase's trial which is why I had a look today. I'm in Thailand with my only source of news being the internet - easy not to pay attention if one wishes 🙂

That's a brilliant quote, poor fella I felt sorry for him then, you could see he didn't want to be there 😂
Can you imagine the shiit his three brothers would’ve given him after that one. 20 years down the track one of the bros will still be taking the piss.

Officially the breaking point of our season and possibly playing group - it's official if it wasn't already!
The sad thing is it was totally avoidable.
It wouldn't have mattered much in the long run. Panthers, Cowboy, Sharks or Eels will win it this year.
I'm far more concerned about the unity of the squad next year and beyond.

James Graham summed it up best. Is this really the issue that you want to nail yourself to the cross over. A f**king jersey with some rainbow coloured stripes that was only ever meant to highlight inclusivity and nothing to do with promoting homosexuality. Whoever decided to lead that group along needs to explain why publicly now. What a fu*king pathetic exhibition from all sides involved in this fiasco.

James Graham summed it up best. Is this really the issue that you want to nail yourself to the cross over. A f**king jersey with some rainbow coloured stripes that was only ever meant to highlight inclusivity and nothing to do with promoting homosexuality. Whoever decided to lead that group along needs to explain why publicly now. What a fu*king pathetic exhibition from all sides involved in this fiasco.
Inclusivity means i should accept and appreciate that some people play the game of Rugby league biting at peoples ears and still treat them respectfully.

But i sure as hell wont be wearing a jumper promoting "bite an ear day" or befriending them either.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6