The Seven Have Agreed to Wear Pride Jersey Next Year (maybe?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Inclusivity means i should accept and appreciate that some people play the game of Rugby league biting at peoples ears and still treat them respectfully.

But i sure as hell wont be wearing a jumper promoting "bite an ear day" or befriending them either.
Because someone being gay is just like someone choosing to bite an opponent's ear, right?

20210524_132330.jpg

Just wondering guys. What is the position of the Magnificent 7 when they refuse to play wearing our jumper, will they play if the team we are playing are wearing their own "inclusiveness" jumper?

Just wondering guys. What is the position of the Magnificent 7 when they refuse to play wearing our jumper, will they play if the team we are playing are wearing their own "inclusiveness" jumper?

That's the thing ... if it is an inclusive jumper with some recognisable symbol for unity ... I am sure that there would be no problem ...

But if they come back with another rainbow jersey and say that it is not a pride jersey, then I reckon they won't

Meanwhile, Walker said the rainbow jersey saga had personal significance for him because his two brothers are gay, including “one who is transitioning to become a girl”.

“I’ve spoken to a lot of the ‘Pride boys’. I also spoke to my two brothers, they both wanted the jersey, and they asked, ‘What about the [seven] players?’, and I was like, ‘It’s their decision’,” Walker said.

“They weren’t angry at all. They said, ‘If you’re representing, we’re sweet’.”

Meanwhile, Walker said the rainbow jersey saga had personal significance for him because his two brothers are gay, including “one who is transitioning to become a girl”.

“I’ve spoken to a lot of the ‘Pride boys’. I also spoke to my two brothers, they both wanted the jersey, and they asked, ‘What about the [seven] players?’, and I was like, ‘It’s their decision’,” Walker said.

“They weren’t angry at all. They said, ‘If you’re representing, we’re sweet’.”

Wish he was staying at Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8