The Supercoach Silvertails Chat about Supercoach Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have tried both tactics in the past and neither got me home. Found a balance is what is needed, enough guns to get wins early with everyone else looking for upgrades later in the season.

Also good to score a couple of keepers from the upgraders i.e. some that come from no where to 50+

Can still make unlimited trades this round but only for players of teams that haven't played yet. Not many cheapies looking like great money makers. I bought Nikorima from roosters as back up hooker over Cherrington since Pearce is out longer than Matty Ballin or Farah at tigpies. I also reckon Ben Henry is a trap with Boedene Thompson likely to take his starting spot. Anyways my playing name is SandyFreckles and playing Globetrotters first up in $50 comp. good luck!

I presume with limited trades ,do you still get rid of injuries straight away ?
I have 2 at both ends of the spectrum ,Is it best to trade out expensive injured players straight away ?
You have 40 trades
Any season ending injuries yes get rid of them
Assuming you have Gallen that's up to you

STARTING PROP & HOOKER MINUTES - from NRL Stats (No GC or Knights yet)

PROPS
Tigers: Woods 70 Grant 58
Manly: Jurbo 58 Myles 47
Warriors: Lilliman 40 Gavet 38
Dogs: Tolman 62 Graham 72
Parra: Mannah 39 Paulo 38
Raiders: FPN 33 Boyd 35
Broncs: McGuire 53 Blair 40
Penrith: RCG 47 McKendry 29
Sharks: Fifi 49 Prior 34
Cows: Scott 50 Tamou 41
Chooks: Evans 44 Napa 55
South: Surgess 53 Tyrell 38

Woods and the Dog's boys punched out some big minutes

HOOKERS
Peats 80
Mccullogh 80
Koroisau 49
Lichaa 55 (injured)
Hodgson 80 (35 min at Half for Austin)
Segeyaro 55 (injured)
Lovett 43
Luke 57
Granville 70 (but Kostjasyn played 32)
Ennis 80
Friend 75
McInnes 48
It will interesting to see who will fill in for Segs (Peachey, ZDC or ET) and Lichaa (Garvey)

You have 40 trades
Any season ending injuries yes get rid of them
Assuming you have Gallen that's up to you
Even if Gallen is only out for a month ,that seems like a lot of money that could be better spent somewhere else.Cheap Henry from the worriers looks good as gone also..

Even if Gallen is only out for a month ,that seems like a lot of money that could be better spent somewhere else.Cheap Henry from the worriers looks good as gone also..
But if you trade Gallen out and then later on in the year you have to try and find the money again

I presume with limited trades ,do you still get rid of injuries straight away ?
I have 2 at both ends of the spectrum ,Is it best to trade out expensive injured players straight away ?
Depends on the length of the injury. You have limited trades for the season so you have to make a decision whether to sit on short term injuries or burn two trades to trade them out, and then back in again (presuming you want them back).

Long term injuries, just get rid of them, no point having salary cap tied up with non scoring players (unless they are at the very cheap end of the scale).

Depends on the length of the injury. You have limited trades for the season so you have to make a decision whether to sit on short term injuries or burn two trades to trade them out, and then back in again (presuming you want them back).

Long term injuries, just get rid of them, no point having salary cap tied up with non scoring players (unless they are at the very cheap end of the scale).
How long to these full lockouts last normally ?is there a certain time & day they finish ?

Your team is locked whenever there is a game in progress. You can trade players and change your team in between games as long as the player/s you are trying to change haven't already participated in a game that round. Normally they will have a little padlock beside them to signify they are locked till the completion of that round.

After the last game of the round the full lockout normally stays on a bit longer because they are updating scores, changing player values etc. Normally the lockout goes off just after lunch on a Tuesday in preparation for the naming of the teams for the next round. So right about now.

Happy to crack the 1000 in round 1.

Couple of fellas underperformed and might need to be swapped to make hay of the round 3 price jump

^ No idea, I didn't watch the Knights game. Could have went off early becasue of a head knock or some other "minor" injury

Just wondering if I could ask for some help please? If you are part of the Silvertails group, should the page show rankings against other group members? Mine is blank at the moment so not sure if I set up my account properly.

Thanks so much.

@Eagleheart scores haven't been finalised and we are still under lockout so you won't see any ranks etc until next round opens

Week 1 Ladder for ST $100 Trophey

1.JPG

ST GROUP LEAGUE
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

YOU can still join this group
1. If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for the The Daily Telegraph NRL SuperCoach Competition, simply click the following link (you may need to login):
http://supercoach.dailytelegraph.com.au/nrl/classic/group?cic=477781
(Once logged in, simply confirm your invitation and you'll be automatically added. Private Groups are a separate feature to the ten head-to head leagues of 12, in which you may continue to participate as usual).

2. If you have NOT YET REGISTERED, simply click on the link below and fill in the registration form as usual:
http://supercoach.dailytelegraph.com.au/nrl/classic/?p=register&group_code=477781
(On successful registration, you'll automatically be added to this Group. Simply look for the "GROUPS" tab in the nav of your Leagues page).

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4