The Supercoach Silvertails Chat about Supercoach Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only round 1 but I am heavily backed on Sportsbet for the wooden spoon....oh well....can only improve on that opening shocker....i hope

Anyone know how to reverse trades on an Apple iPhone or Pad?
Can't find the button?

image.png

Anyone know how to reverse trades on an Apple iPhone or Pad?
Can't find the button?

Guys , massive supercoach fan.

Thoughts on Jake T (can't spell it) for Henry ?

Got plenty spare cash. Went heavy on cash cows, but bombed out at 965.

I'm thinking about bringing him into my 17. Good POD. His minutes will go up at lock ? He's a potential borderline keeper. Otherwise, if he gets minutes he'll be a great stepping stone to a keeper. In 2 minds.

Also, hooker is giving me a headache. Not sure who to trade for Seggy .. stay weak with cash cow Nikoromo ( until Smith drops then ugrade) or bite the bullet with Smith or use Carter as a cash cow ? Not sure about Peats.

Thoughts ?

Depends if you are playing for overall or just Head to Head. I tend to hang onto trades for the first couple of rounds until I get an idea of price rises etc. but I'm only interested in league play. I do need to do something with Henry though.

Depends if you are playing for overall or just Head to Head. I tend to hang onto trades for the first couple of rounds until I get an idea of price rises etc. but I'm only interested in league play. I do need to do something with Henry though.

Seriously, if I ever found a way to get close to overall (I've only got into the top 1500 & 5000 overall last two years at the end). Maybe oneday. Just hate losing, love winning , trading/improving my team & getting good scores. Well done on the discipline. I'm loose on the trading pistol.

I've got mixed thoughts about Henry. You could keep him.

He'd never be an auto-emergency nightmare & he's CTW/2RF interchange ( got Harris in CTW to interchange ).

Down the track when you've built your best 18-20 & want to maximize your scoring potential, phenomenally, via the VC loophole (using Thurstons,Carty,Johnson,etc, who can easily break tons often enough) - Non-Players like him are gold.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Yes I could hang onto him for that reason but VC loopholes really only come into play later in the season when you've cleaned up your bench. I just don't like to miss out on those early cash cows that build the bank

Yes I could hang onto him for that reason but VC loopholes really only come into play later in the season when you've cleaned up your bench. I just don't like to miss out on those early cash cows that build the bank

Can you please explain the vice cap loophole. Still haven't got my head around that one.

Rusty are you playing in the $50 ST Comp ? If you are then there is no way I'm giving you tips on how to beat me ;)

First ever crack at supercoach and topped a comp of 20 members with 1072. Stoked. Problem is Gallen was my captain and Henry was a reserve. Chose Fensom as my replacenent and made Thurston captain. Hopefully go alright again...

Lot are going that way

Well Henry is gone for most of the season if not all so is a must trade. Carter keeps his starting spot so should be solid at worst 30 odd so will have an average after round 3 of close to 60 which will be a good price increase

If I reverse my 2 trades from this week ,will I still have another 2 trades or are they used up now?

You can reverse your trades as often as you want until the round commences. It doesn't count as a trade until the round starts and the players are locked. I'd have to check but you may even be able to reverse a trade in between game lockouts presuming neither player involved has played yet - i can't remember doing that but it may be possible.

You can reverse your trades as often as you want until the round commences. It doesn't count as a trade until the round starts and the players are locked. I'd have to check but you may even be able to reverse a trade in between game lockouts presuming neither player involved has played yet - i can't remember doing that but it may be possible.
If I wanted to trade a sole position hooker ,do I have to trade for another hooker,even if I may have dual position hookers available elsewhere in my team ?
I can't seem to figure a way around this ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6