The Supercoach Silvertails Chat about Supercoach Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hypothetically if your vc scored 111 ,and u notice that your opponent in a head to head league has the same picked captain as you .Would u activate the loophole ?.Is getting the two points in head to head the priority or is the biggest total score still key..

Hypothetically if your vc scored 111 ,and u notice that your opponent in a head to head league has the same picked captain as you .Would u activate the loophole ?.Is getting the two points in head to head the priority or is the biggest total score still key..
If you are playing head to head then all that matters is beating your opponents score and getting the two points

Can I just recommend that no one follows my captain advice.

I cannot pick a captain to save my life this year.

Had Thurston last week, 32. This week he has 90 in 70 mins so far.
Had Burgess, got injured 47
Had Mannering got moved to the edges and 50
Had Parker and he got plenty of bench time
Had Merrin and he got plenty of bench time

Have lost 3 game (2 different leagues) by my captain choices.

Followed the logic of who has the highest average.

PS FU cowgirls dropping Bowen at the last minute. Just traded him in hoping for some cash

Doesn't really matter, you are only looking at getting him in to make cash I assume, so any of those players. I'd guess that Bowen will play over origin so if you hang onto him you'll get his price rise without burning another trade. Addo Carr will only make top 17 through injuries as Rankin and Noafa are ahead of him.

My last two weeks i have had all these injuries
RTS
Hyman Hunt
Te Maire
Tommy T
Mannering
Who's next this week ?

My last two weeks i have had all these injuries
RTS
Hyman Hunt
Te Maire
Tommy T
Mannering
Who's next this week ?

Mannering is supposedly going to return round 10 (the extra week of rep round helps) so I am going to hold.

Martin was getting close to his peak so not a complete loss either.

Hunt had already started to loose money - sold him for Holland a few weeks ago, damn good call so far.

I resisted teddy due to being worried about another injury. He didn't start cheap but did go well early, lately his form has dropped. Went with Barba instead who has gained 140K and averaging 56 so happy enough. Stayed clear of Gallen as well - might be worth it after Origin.

Its getting to that point where injuries start to cripple trades.

I have got $200k in the bank - tossing up trades -
Peats to Smith or
K Evans to Bromwich or Cartwright via Burgess

I'm in same boat with Teddy. Hold and hope he comes back early or trade him for someone who will bye round

I was going to bring Peats in because Parra play 2 of the big bye rounds, but I'm going to hold off now in case he gets shafted. Have to find another Parra player to bring in instead. De belin was going to be my other trade in for bye coverage, but he's been ruled out for a few weeks now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4