The Supercoach Silvertails Chat about Supercoach Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When you trade a player you can move any eligible dual position player into the that slot and then trade a player in for the other slot. For example trade a FRF, and if you have a 2RF/FRF dual position player they can be moved into the free FRF slot allowing you to trade in a 2RF into the free 2RF slot.

When you are on the trades page any eligible player within your team for the slot you just traded out should have an S for substitute next to them allowing you to move them into that spot.

When you trade a player you can move any eligible dual position player into the that slot and then trade a player in for the other slot. For example trade a FRF, and if you have a 2RF/FRF dual position player they can be moved into the free FRF slot allowing you to trade in a 2RF into the free 2RF slot.

When you are on the trades page any eligible player within your team for the slot you just traded out should have an S for substitute next to them allowing you to move them into that spot.
Cheers C&C .Will try again this week.
So far with this game I am finding picking a captain to be the biggest head scratcher..

So after this round ,do we start playing each other & how does scoring & points work ?

Yes Round 4 is the start of head to head. Basically your team have to score more points than your opponents, just like the big boys. If you win you get two points on the ladder, just like the big boys.

Had JT but not captain, still have gone from a 30 point projected loss to a 50 point projected win last night.

Lost last week to Burgess being captain so went with him.

Have 10 players on the negative break evens list by DT coming into this round, none on the bad players list.

I have JT but not Captain for me. Good effort from him last night but not as good as Teddy last week against us - 150+ points.

On other matters...anyone interested in buying Dale Copley off me ?? LOL. I've gone bust on my two Roosters centres, him and Fergo have been ****e. I've also still got Nathan Green in the CTW's as well. Can see I'm going to have to use a couple of trades next week to sort that issue out.

You should have your whole squad playing this time of year, otherwise you're not making money. All my 25 are named to play this week unless there are some bench reshuffles.

Yep, a big key to making money is have bench newbies playing. The 2 Newcastle props, Matuala (sp?) even Green are there to make money, nothing else.

I too had Copley hoping he would gain 50K in a normal consistent role, that will be one trade next week

Can anyone explain the emergency reserve rule. After years of playing I have not once been the recipient of this yet my opponent has a few times.

On the weekend Merrin was named then pulled out with illness late. Surely that is the time it would occur.

If you have a player named in your 17 that doesn't play for whatever reason than you get an auto emergency replacement, which is basically the lowest scoring player not listed in your 17. If you had Copley it would have been him (-1), so absolutely no value to you this round.... you would have been better off with Merrin's zero.

You would fluffy, they dont move into the playing list or anything but if you mannually add up your players scores you will notice the lowest scoring players score will be included

So I had Merrin and J Niks score was included

No not same position, it's just the lowest scoring player that isn't named in your 17.

ok, I thought they showed up on your list from memory. Maybe its only on the opposition list.

Cheers

As I have never tried to use the vc loophole before.Just wondering ,how many points would you require from your Vc????????? so to forfeit your original planned captain & sacrificing for zero points on the new one.

say your VC scored 100 - his score would double so you gain an extra 100.

Your captain (whose score is doubled) would need to score 50 to equal that.

Only really works of you get well over the hundred for your VC and you have one of those all or nothing captains

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6