The Supercoach Silvertails Chat about Supercoach Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do I swap players between positions.
I want to interchange French & Munster between CTW & FLB.

What is everyones overall rank?

Mine is 3550 but that is after a horrific start where I was as far back as 38,000

Anyone got confirmation on how long Parcell will be out ?? may have to trade him this week.

What are people doing with Semi this week?
Trade him out or run the gauntlet. He could come back and go gangbusters or not show up at all. Does anyone know if he is back in the country yet?

Also what about Hardaker? Worth running the gamble and bringing him in for $270k. I have not seen him play but apparently he goes ok.

I'm sitting on Semi until I find out whether he is back or not, then I will decide what to do. I think Hardaker is a wait and see, who knows where they will play him with Moylan currently at the back. Remember his price won't change until he plays 3 games, so that will give you time to look him over.

I'm peeved because I've been planning ahead for next weeks last big bye round and now it looks like I'll be missing Semi for an MIA and they are now talking up Carty and Teddy for Origin 3. I'm going to be playing short after been confident of fielding a half decent team.

yes, very. I have been caught out before

injuries can and will happen so you need to have enough to cover your main players.

I have 12 trades left

Down to 5 trades coming into this week. Should I be concerned..:sweating::sweating::eek:
You're a tradeaholic. You need to keep some trades up your sleeve going into the finals for sure otherwise you'll get caught out by injuries. I've managed to keep enough for me to make it through deep into the finals if I get that far. Nothing more frustrating than being caught short at the business end of the season.

Semi is going this week obviously, just not a lot of CTW's around that are stand out replacement. Leiluia and Rapana have gone off the boil.

You're a tradeaholic. You need to keep some trades up your sleeve going into the finals for sure otherwise you'll get caught out by injuries. I've managed to keep enough for me to make it through deep into the finals if I get that far. Nothing more frustrating than being caught short at the business end of the season.

Semi is going this week obviously, just not a lot of CTW's around that are stand out replacement. Leiluia and Rapana have gone off the boil.

I went Semi for Gallen moving Harris to the CTW in Semi's place this week.

Yes Tofu seems the obvious choice - I'm just worried I'll have too many bloody Storm players - he'd make the 5th.

@Clint yes you are if you're Scooby Snacks. Could be a close one. Despite Penrith tearing the Broncos a new one last night, neither Carty for me or Mansour for you went large.

Good luck. Thankfully I'm travelling alright on the ladder after a solid month of wins, but keen to take out minor premiership if I can, so no taking it easy from me.

Based on my team performances this year I would not be giving up hope just yet mate. :banghead:
Anything can happen...........
That Croker hattrick has put the nail in my coffin. My only hope is Teddy goes large against the Dragons, I need a 100+ effort from my skipper to be any hope

Croker has been on fire lately helping even up some average scores from leilua. Both cracked 100 again which sets me up for a 1300+ score this week

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8