Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
People thought this would be over in a few months. That was years ago.

I wonder how Shandy Earle is going?

Shouldn't really affect the outcome for Sharks or Essendon but may delay things even further.

Definitely some interesting details coming out about how the AFL go about their business though...

Looks like it might be all over with a slap on the wrist one month ban to be served in the off season.

Some of the Cronulla players accused of taking performance-enhancing drugs in 2011 could escape with a ban of as little as four weeks during the off season.

Past and present players are expected to be called to a meeting with the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and the NRL this week where they will be offered a range of sanctions, some receiving a ban of one month and others six months.

It is understood the meeting will be on Wednesday, with the authority’s chief executive Ben McDevitt anxious for it to be resolved before the end of the season so players given six-month bans can miss only one month of the 2015 season.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-players-may-escape-with-onemonth-bans-from-asada-20140817-1056dm.html#ixzz3AjRtaYkk

What a joke this whole thing has been.

Stupid move by the previous federal government to have the big " show and tell" and then do nothing !!

This is all a farce...

An article from The Australian today indicates that the Cronulla players would be "foolhardy...to strike a deal with the NRL before the Essendon case has been determined."

With Essendon currently in a hearing in the Federal court over all this, it's strange that ASADA want to strike a deal with the Cronulla players now. It looks like ASADA are thinking that Essendon will get off so want to get the Cronulla players to admit something now before the the court case is decided.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It surprises me how many people still believe there is no evidence. I wish that was so, but my views on Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy have been canvased here before... :D

Evidence, what evidence? There must be some evidence somewhere, check in that cupboard over there, nope nothing there. There must be some somewhere I just know there is some evidence somewhere.......

Related articles:

NRL statement on ASADA 'show cause' notices

NRL
3:27pm Wed 20th August, 2014

The NRL has confirmed ASADA held a series of meetings on Wednesday with former and current players and their legal representatives.

"We are aware that ASADA has commenced the process of issuing show cause notices to certain players who were at the Cronulla Club in 2011," a spokesman said.

"This is a process that may or may not lead to players being placed on the register of findings.

"This process is governed by the National Anti-Doping Scheme and players have been invited to make submissions to ASADA in response to the notices."

The NRL will make no further comment until we have received further advice from ASADA.

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-statement-on-asada-show-cause-notices/tabid/10874/newsid/81165/default.aspx

Sharks statement on ASADA 'show cause' notices

By Cronulla Sharks
NRL.com
2:25pm Wed 20th August, 2014

The Sharks have been advised that five players currently contracted to the club have received 'show cause' notices from ASADA.

Players have been offered a proposal regarding a possible suspension, which they need to consider before the weekend, with the players to consult with their legal representatives over the next two days in relation to their individual circumstances.

The Sharks will continue to act in the best interests of the players and are providing on-going support, both to those issued with the notices as well as others in the club, while solicitors acting for the players will continue to manage the process on their behalf.

At this point in time the Cronulla Sharks Football Club will be making no further comment on any matter relating to the ASADA investigation or today’s developments.

http://www.nrl.com/sharks-statement-on-asada-show-cause-notices/tabid/10874/newsid/81163/default.aspx

bones said:
Wade Graham may have some spare time to paint a f%#king picture after all.

My favourite expression from the whole affair, only topped by the Sharkies' fashion sense. But no, he isn't here for that! :)

Apparently, only 5 of the 17 are still at the Sharks.

But if they get barred for 2 years, their current Club has to pay them and they stay on the First Tier Salary cap :huh:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12