Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I pretty much agree with everything you have said here, and also think Lawton could be a safer option than Moses. I have banged on about Suli's multiple deficiencies as a centre, under the new rules, particularly his poor decision making in defence. However, there is one small part of me that really wants Suli to prove me wrong as well. Arguably Suli deserves the spot with Parker out. I hope Des plays him there until season end. That will give Parker some recovery time leading into the finals, and Suli some match fitness as well. I really hope he kills it against the Raiders. Go Manly.
Another option would be to put Garrick at fullback, Suli to left wing, Schuster to left centre and Lawton to left edge. Defensively that stacks up pretty well on the edge. Suli gets to play a power wingers role. We know that the ball will definitely get to Schuster, who becomes the focus of the attack on the left. Add Garrick and Lawton into the mix, and the left side attack looks pretty strong as well. With Sipley coming back our bench would be Walker, Aloiai, Sironen and De Luis. Thoughts?

Another option would be to put Garrick at fullback, Suli to left wing, Schuster to left centre and Lawton to left edge. Defensively that stacks up pretty well on the edge. Suli gets to play a power wingers role. We know that the ball will definitely get to Schuster, who becomes the focus of the attack on the left. Add Garrick and Lawton into the mix, and the left side attack looks pretty strong as well. With Sipley coming back our bench would be Walker, Aloiai, Sironen and De Luis. Thoughts?
Way too many changes. Keep it simple. Walker to fullback, Suli to centre

Given the game against Parra, wouldn't Sipley go to the bench and start De Luis? That seemed to work last game?

Looks like a solid option to me, keeps any defensive decisions nice and simple for Suli and having Josh inside him should keep our defence tight on the left edge, where Suli might otherwise be a concern.
Lawman has Proven he can handle that roll nicely earlier in the season and we know he will provide service to shoe in attack, we just need Garrick to be a little more active as a FB running support on the inside similar to Tom, gives shoe options to turn the ball in or out.
Keeps walker in his role as 14 which i think is best and has been working for us over the last couple of weeks, silly to go messing with to much if we don’t have to, keeping walks at 14 gives us attacking middle support and ball running option on the inside when his on the field.
I kind of don’t mind it and don’t see to many negatives in it. I don’t like the idea of Walker at FB and Suli on the wing is a good idea in a swap for Rubs at 1, Lawman has proven he can play his role and Josh moving one out shouldn’t really make too much difference, in fact I’d like to see how he goes there, anyway it will be interesting to see how Des goes about it.

I actually like the thought of Schuster feeding Suli with his no look passes to a rampaging Suli at Crocker, that is if Crocker is free to play after a head knock.

I agree with you Bozo. Based on the Dragons game and his two try cameo last night, Moses should be back as centre next week against the Raiders. He is looking very fit and motivated to play at the moment. On another note it was great to see the boys reaction to his tries, and his reaction as well. I would love to see Suli dominate the Canberra right side next week. The only negative is the defensive decision making between Suli and Schuster could leak a few points down that side also.
His defence is a huge, huge worry. That recent game where parker played wing and suli played centre saw Suli's defence get exposed instantly, drawing Parker in and leading to tries.

Risky if we choose to keep him in over Parker. I love when he is dominant like last week, although that is rare and often lasts for short periods of games. Great injury cover but a risk if he plays the 80 every week at this stage.

Hope he plays amazing this week (and whenever he plays) but I don't think he secures a spot fr finals unless we have injury.

Looking forward to seeing Suli continue the improvement he's shown in his last two games. I think he'll have a binder on Friday night.
Yeah, he was jumping out of his skin, when he scored 1min later after taking Parkers spot. Sulli may not be as dependable in defence as Parker, but makes up for this with rampaging runs into the line.

If Suli could defend alot better he would be in front of Parker for me. Suli offers alot better in attack than Parker but needs to fix his defence.

Winning premierships is all about building up momentum and form at the right time coming up to finals time and Moses the Monster Suli has shown last night what a nightmare he is to the opposition .

On last nights Scary Monster Show I can see Suli Securing a centre spot and being a dominant force towards our finals run
Only said this to my brother today, its really what we are missing. Sure Parks reliable but running off Foz he should be having a field day.
Suli can give us the x factor yes defence an questionable solid won't beat the storm or Panthers.

His defence is a huge, huge worry. That recent game where parker played wing and suli played centre saw Suli's defence get exposed instantly, drawing Parker in and leading to tries.

Risky if we choose to keep him in over Parker. I love when he is dominant like last week, although that is rare and often lasts for short periods of games. Great injury cover but a risk if he plays the 80 every week at this stage.

Hope he plays amazing this week (and whenever he plays) but I don't think he secures a spot fr finals unless we have injury.
I think Parker goes straight back into the side when he is ready to do so.

Looking forward to seeing Suli continue the improvement he's shown in his last two games. I think he'll have a binder on Friday night.
You have made a very good prominent point in your room for improvement quote

As far as potential goes Moses the Monster has more potential in his tank

Parker has been what we have seen and that is all we will ever get from him .

The left centre position comes down to just how bad the Monster wants it and just how much effort he puts in his game to own it .

I am a big fan of powerful intimidating players who have the ability and presence to run hard and hit hard and put fear at the opposition and the Monster fits the 500K bill.

Moses Monstered the raiders
He did the Monster Mash
The Monster mash
It was a Graveyard Smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the Mash
He did the Monster mash

Go Moses . Go get em Son !!!

Monster-Mash-How-the-hit-song-by-Bobby-Boris-Pickett-came-to-be-and-became-a-huge-hit.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8