Tipping Comp Update - Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In case you missed it, Round 11, all 4 games of it, has been run and won. Origin bye rounds always throw up a few curly ones with the amount of quality cattle on the sidelines. This week was no difference. Souths struggled to overcome Parra, neither the Cowboys or Tigers seemed interested in scoring points, Dogs and Raiders on the other hand left the D in the sheds to rack up 70 points between them. Then last night the Knights continued their slide from early season glory.

Only one tipper managed all 4 games, allegedly tipped fairly and squarely and not achieved by untoward methods. All hail the Supreme Silvertail Kim Jong @Dan ....*cue exaggerated marching and missle launcher drive bys.

Well done Dan, please cast some crumbs from your palatial table for us mere humans. Let me know if you want tickets for you or your kin.

Pretty much a full round this weekend post Origin, with 7 games on hand. The local derby between Shirks and The Merge is this weeks bonus game.

Go the Blues !!!!!!!!

In case you missed it, Round 11, all 4 games of it, has been run and won. Origin bye rounds always throw up a few curly ones with the amount of quality cattle on the sidelines. This week was no difference. Souths struggled to overcome Parra, neither the Cowboys or Tigers seemed interested in scoring points, Dogs and Raiders on the other hand left the D in the sheds to rack up 70 points between them. Then last night the Knights continued their slide from early season glory.

Only one tipper managed all 4 games, allegedly tipped fairly and squarely and not achieved by untoward methods. All hail the Supreme Silvertail Kim Jong @Dan ....*cue exaggerated marching and missle launcher drive bys.

Well done Dan, please cast some crumbs from your palatial table for us mere humans. Let me know if you want tickets for you or your kin.

Pretty much a full round this weekend post Origin, with 7 games on hand. The local derby between Shirks and The Merge is this weeks bonus game.

Go the Blues !!!!!!!!

The tickets are up for grabs for whomever wants them

With all the DCE excitement, I kinda forgot about the tipping for Round 12

With no one, yes no one, tipping Parra on Friday the chances of a full round disappeared quickly. Things improved from there though with 11 tippers managing to get the next 6 games right. So it would come down to who could pick closest to the flogging margin that The Merge handed out to The Flakes. That lucky person was @Eagleheart who has won themselves a double pass to Brookie for their efforts. PM me your details Eagleheart and I'll pass onto the club.

Leaderboard is here

http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/leaderboard

This weekends bonus game is the T festival - Tigers v Titans. Good luck

With all the DCE excitement, I kinda forgot about the tipping for Round 12

With no one, yes no one, tipping Parra on Friday the chances of a full round disappeared quickly. Things improved from there though with 11 tippers managing to get the next 6 games right. So it would come down to who could pick closest to the flogging margin that The Merge handed out to The Flakes. That lucky person was @Eagleheart who has won themselves a double pass to Brookie for their efforts. PM me your details Eagleheart and I'll pass onto the club.

Leaderboard is here

This weekends bonus game is the T festival - Tigers v Titans. Good luck

Thank you so much @Chip and Chase I really appreciate it.....! Yah I won something....! :)

Although unfortunately I will not be in Sydney for a little while as I am working interstate at the moment.

So I am happy for you to give away the double pass on my behalf to a fellow Silvertail....!

Go Manly and thanks again C and C....!

OK - anyone from the tipping comp want a double pass to Brookie ? Come and watch the great DCE ply his trade.

Round 13....unlucky for some ?? Only one real surprising result when the Sharks rolled the Roosters. Titans knocking off the Tigers may also go down as a shock judging by the percentage of tippers who went with the pussycats, but couldn't see it myself. Parra got 5/6 of the way to a big upset for the week until they resumed normal service and choked on it.

Quite a few tippers with 5 and 6 right this week, some of whom got the bonus point and some who didn't. @ManlyMit managed 6 from 8 including the bonus point for 7 points, but that was only good enough for second spot. This weeks winner got 7 from 8 including the bonus game, and only missed a full round because of loyalty (or blind faith) to Manly. She is a stalwart of the tipping comp and is always in the running. Well done @ALinda you've won this weeks double pass to Brookie. PM me your name and email address and we'll pass onto the club.

This week is another shortened round due to Origin, with only 4 games on. Bonus game is Warriors v Roosters. Good luck

Thanks C & C, I'll PM you......and yes I picked Manly both for loyalty and blind faith!
Hopefully this will start my climb up the ladder - just like Manly needs to do!

You would think that with only 4 games played last round that at least someone would get all 4 right. Right ???? Wrong !!!! In fact we only had three tippers who managed to pick 3 from 4. In fairness all the outsiders (according to the tipping comp pick distribution %age) managed a win. The bonus game went to the wire with the Roosters snatching a last minute try to win.

So well done @ManlyBacker and @Kiwi Eagle for getting 3 out of 4, but because the Warriors couldn't hang on you missed out on the all important bonus point. Therefore this weeks winner with 3 from 4 including bonus game was @Hamster Huey . Well done Huey, PM me your name and best email contact and we'll get your Brookie double pass sorted.

Meanwhile in the overall standings @Vyssini still leads us out with a slim lead over @Clint and @lulubelle . Then there are another 20 tippers or so all within 3 points of 3rd, so it's still wide open at the half way mark. Leaderboard is viewable here

7 games on for Round 15, with Souths and the Eels having the bye. Your choices may depend on how key players pull up from tonight's Origin clash. Bonus game is our clash with the Tigers, who looked very good against the Bunnies last week.

OK the Hughmeister can't make use of the Brookie double pass so it's up for grabs to any other tipping comp member. First to PM me can have it.

When the club asks you to nominate a game for your double pass how long until they usually arrive in the mail?

@Mals not sure mate - did Blake contact you via email ?? I would suggest getting back in touch with him and asking. You can also arrange to collect your tickets at the ground I believe

@Mals not sure mate - did Blake contact you via email ?? I would suggest getting back in touch with him and asking. You can also arrange to collect your tickets at the ground I believe
Cheers mate. Talissa got in touch with me about a month ago. I'll follow up with her.

Round 15 had a couple of close games and most matches looked like being tight contests. Things started well with a Manly win on Friday, and a good one at that. The Cowboys extended their record winning run....just, and contrary to popular choice. The good Warriors turned up at the Gold Coast and gave the Titans a bit of a bath in a game that looke more likely to be a closer affair. Further injuries and feigned injuries meant the Panthers never looked likely against the Dogs. Cronulla v Newcastle and Broncs v Storm were close fought contests and could probably have gone either way.

After all that we had quite a few tippers get 5 from 7. Five tippers managed to get 6 from 7 and they were last weeks winner @Hamster Huey , @Eagles2nv . @Moondog , @rifraff and @Budgewoi Eagle .

But to be a winner this week you needed to be perfect, and there were two who were. @ManlyMit got the full card and was only 4 off Manly's 10 point winning margin, well done Mit. But with a margin pick slightly closer this weeks winner is @EagleBoi13 . Well done EB13 you've won yourself a double pass to Brookie. PM me your name and best email contact and we'll sort out your tickets.

Very little change at the top of the table with the top 3 remaining the same. Check your overall standing here - http://silvertails.net/pickem/leaderboard/15.16/

Back to a full round this week with 8 games on offer. Bonus game is the inconsistent Warriors versus the Giant Killing Raiders. Good luck all.

Round 15 had a couple of close games and most matches looked like being tight contests. Things started well with a Manly win on Friday, and a good one at that. The Cowboys extended their record winning run....just, and contrary to popular choice. The good Warriors turned up at the Gold Coast and gave the Titans a bit of a bath in a game that looke more likely to be a closer affair. Further injuries and feigned injuries meant the Panthers never looked likely against the Dogs. Cronulla v Newcastle and Broncs v Storm were close fought contests and could probably have gone either way.

After all that we had quite a few tippers get 5 from 7. Five tippers managed to get 6 from 7 and they were last weeks winner @Hamster Huey , @Eagles2nv . @Moondog , @rifraff and @Budgewoi Eagle .

But to be a winner this week you needed to be perfect, and there were two who were. @ManlyMit got the full card and was only 4 off Manly's 10 point winning margin, well done Mit. But with a margin pick slightly closer this weeks winner is @EagleBoi13 . Well done EB13 you've won yourself a double pass to Brookie. PM me your name and best email contact and we'll sort out your tickets.

Very little change at the top of the table with the top 3 remaining the same. Check your overall standing here - http://silvertails.net/pickem/leaderboard/15.16/

Back to a full round this week with 8 games on offer. Bonus game is the inconsistent Warriors versus the Giant Killing Raiders. Good luck all.
I did well? What? Huh? It's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8