Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Well it's clearly taking the term ''piss head'' to it's ultimate conclusion.

It's just more than embarrassing; and what can the NRL say or do about THAT?!

Wow...That is a new low no doubt!

Its a gag you bunch of muppets.You piss to the right put your head to the left ,seen this before...Lighten up old ladies.....

Chip and Chase said:
What interests me about all these stories is how these images make it out there. I assume that this was taken by someone known to him, how good a mate is that to send it out into cyberspace.

Yep, we wouldn't be seeing this if there hadn't been a leak.

Last week I saw what I thought was a joke post on fb that said this type of activity was all the rage down under at present. Maybe it was true!

That's as low as it gets, fair dinkum Carney!

I just feel sorry for the poor Sharks fans, with everything else that's happened to them and now this. Having met a few diehards at Shark Park last week, you wonder how they keep supporting them. If not already, this will take away any smiles they had left.

Any publicity is good publicity. I can see where this is all leading, he's after a career in television ....Yes folks, it's the Todd Carney Show....special guests tonight will be Julian O'Neill,Nate Myles and everybodys favourite John Hopoate...

It appears to be an actual photo, so maybe Carney thinks he's Ghandi :cool:

I can't believe that they are looking at deregistering him over this :huh:

Tasteless but not a criminal act, plus done in a private place .

robbiea said:
Its a gag you bunch of muppets.You piss to the right put your head to the left ,seen this before...Lighten up old ladies.....

Oh, that's alright then. I'll do it tonight for the guests when they arrive.

let's see, that's head to the left... piss to the le ..no head to the right piss ..to the rig ... no left .... dagnabbit!

If it was a one-off incident I think it's a 'grow up' and a whack on the knuckles and move on. But when this is another in a long list of silly/stupid indiscretions....not a good look. And as someone said on the footy show today, when you have eff all sponsors at the sharks, not what you need.

Chip and Chase said:
Garts said:
I suspect its a water bottle etc and he is making it look like he is pissing in his mouth.

If you see the uncensored photo you will notice that the water bottle bears an uncanny resemblance to a penis.

They sell penis looking water bottles in oxford street.

Or so I hear

robbiea said:

Yeah I agree with you robbiea, this is probably the more likely scenario and hopefully it is only an optical illusion.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10