Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Jethro said:
robbiea said:
Its a gag you bunch of muppets.You piss to the right put your head to the left ,seen this before...Lighten up old ladies.....

Yeah I agree with you robbiea, this is probably the more likely scenario and hopefully it is only an optical illusion.

I was reading about this practise last week, it's no illusion. It's a big fad in the US high Schools and colleges. Plenty of it on youtube and twitter, and they swallow it.

Haven't had a stream that strong in years. Might be time for a waterworks checkup.

What's the drama, at least he is pissing in the toilets and not in carparks, or shatting in hotel corridors or in people's shoes.

Trust the sexists to come up with a game the girls can't play.

Wouldn't get many takers with a "shout you a drink mate"

tookey said:
Chip and Chase said:
Garts said:
I suspect its a water bottle etc and he is making it look like he is pissing in his mouth.

If you see the uncensored photo you will notice that the water bottle bears an uncanny resemblance to a penis.

They sell penis looking water bottles in oxford street.

Or so I hear

We need a volunteer to go back and find the phone pic of Carney in the nude from his canberra days and compare 2.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/todd-carney-has-been-sacked-by-the-cronulla-sharks/story-fniabosj-1226970410900

The sooner he leaves the NRL the better.

Pack him off to the EPL where we don't have to lay eyes on him again.

Mabye ASADA came knocking and wanted to make sure he was clean.

Not the first time he has p1ssed on someone.:s

Yeap Foxsports reporting he has been sacked as well.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/todd-carney-has-been-sacked-by-the-cronulla-sharks/story-e6frf3uc-1226970410900#mm-breached

So, has anyone else been sacked by 3 clubs???

In isolation what he did probably isn't a sackable offence. Surely no one could be offended by something like that, I had to laugh at the SMH calling it a lewd act. Not my cup of tea (no pun intended) but it has to be filed under really ? rather than shock horror ! don't you think.

Anyway Carney has a rap sheet longer than anyone else in the NRL so he obviously cannot learn from his mistakes. The guy is an idiot, plain and simple, and has run out of chances.

Fair enough!

Sharks struggling big time to attract sponsors and this disgusting act of stupidity is the last thing they need.

If it was a teammate or any other employee who is responsible for the photo going public I would be punting him too.

Hopefully something is done to provide him with some sort of psychological support though. His future is a concern.

NRL value system priorities :huh:

Lui assaults his partner - two separate incidents - gets suspended and sent to rehab.
Carney's drunken mate posts him urinating, on himself and in a toilet - sacked - no rehab
:huh:

Now for Greenturd to come out in support of Fergie's reinstatement - 'to help his mental state' :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10