Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Todd now forced to eat ****. After voluntarily slurping his own wizz. What a world.

Really though, the sharks must be looking at cost cutting and stupid Todd put himself on a platter, rang a bell and served it up. Save 700k? Let Todd show you how.

Piss easy.

robbiea said:
Its a gag you bunch of muppets.You piss to the right put your head to the left ,seen this before...Lighten up old ladies.....

As has been mentioned, how good a mate was it that published this. He's the ****er that I want named.

I like Lauren, Lord.

She's a Manly fan too!

Didn't know she was with Carney...

She may want to start packing for the UK (and the Super League) if she's still with him.

I cannot see any NRL club taking him now; and perhaps fair enough too.

Three strikes, you're out, seems more than appropriate here.

Word is that is already not an option for him due to his criminal charges from his time in Canberra

I feel sorry for him. Being sacked by the club is totally unwarranted in my opinion. Greg Bird wasn't sacked when he glassed his girlfriend, Hurrell wasn't sacked when the video of him caught in a "lewd" act was posted online etc. Whatshisface was sacked by the Knights for assaulting someone in the CBD earlier this year, that's perfectly warranted. Carney didn't endanger anyone, didn't hurt anyone, all it was was a bit of little boys' room antics which someone made the poor decision of photographing and posting online. Kneejerk reaction by the Sharks board and now Carney's career in RL is gone (unless he's picked up by St George !). Poor bugger.

It was a public place and a lewd act. he has had his chances at previous clubs and apparently several warnings this year from the sharks. The sharks didn't gave much choice.

manlyfan76 said:
It was a public place and a lewd act. he has had his chances at previous clubs and apparently several warnings this year from the sharks. The sharks didn't gave much choice.
:huh:

Lewd - crude and offensive in a sexual way.

Hardly a public place - the man was in a toilet urinating - his privacy was violated and most people's sense of good taste after it was made public by an un-named person.
But lewd - no :cool:

Sacking a man over this is still too drastic IMO.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10