Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Any news on Tom and his scan results yet?
Going to be a long day waiting for the news.

Cant wait to watch hastings play some games in the 1, looking forward to it. Good news for Tom, we have 2 byes and a game without Jake, Myles and maybe Walker. So realistically only 3 or 4 weeks without him. Hope Hastings shows his quality at fullback and takes his chance. Good luck to him.

With two byes thrown in, if he is out for the maximum 8 predicted then he'll miss 6 games. Hopefully he can be back in less.

Our next 9 weeks are:
Titans (away)
bye (Origin 1)
Raiders (home)
Knights (home)
bye (Origin 2)
Sharks (away)
Warriors (Perth)
Panthers (away)
(Origin 3)
Tigers (home)

Free the snake. Given greenburg has ruled he cant medically retire get the great one to training and let him run out after the bye. Jacko this week @ fb. Snake then covers the next month that tommy is out. It is a risk but it would be a shame if snake sustained a new "choc" like injury prior to june 30 and his cap was written off. Or he comes back and brains it at his best there is none better and he is a contracted player. Would love to see him score a few more for us.

With two byes thrown in, if he is out for the maximum 8 predicted then he'll miss 6 games. Hopefully he can be back in less.

Our next 9 weeks are:
Titans (away)
bye (Origin 1)
Raiders (home)
Knights (home)
bye (Origin 2)
Sharks (away)
Warriors (Perth)
Panthers (away)
(Origin 3)
Tigers (home)
hate hate hate to pre-empt but on paper,
Titans, Knights, Warriors, Panthers should all be winnable without him.
Raiders, Sharks a bit tougher.

Not great but considering the worst 6 games missing this will test the team
The squad has not much depth in the fullback position so Barrett will he put an inexperienced player there or go for a player that has been playing there
I'm referring to paying Hastings there or M Wright

We all know how our club deals with injuries they say one thing and mean another when the 6-8 weeks comes up theyll say hes had a set back or were taking precautionary measures and not rushing him back too soon bla bla i realistically expect 12 weeks and if our season is done and dusted by then will he play at all ???

MASSIVE LOSS :(

hate hate hate to pre-empt but on paper,
Titans, Knights, Warriors, Panthers should all be winnable without him.
Raiders, Sharks a bit tougher.

Was at the Knights game yesterday and the Raiders were terrible even a bunch of girl guides would have beat them....OH they did didn't they?

Anyway I'd pencil in a win against them anyway

We all know how our club deals with injuries they say one thing and mean another when the 6-8 weeks comes up theyll say hes had a set back or were taking precautionary measures and not rushing him back too soon bla bla i realistically expect 12 weeks and if our season is done and dusted by then will he play at all ???

MASSIVE LOSS :(
And there it is...Negative Nancy!

Didn't take long...

So we should we 3 of those games unless we solve the home game losing streak.
Having a 2 month rest he will be raring to go for the remainder of the season.

Great news. Time for a few players to step up in his absence, particularly in the go forward.

Sironen. Myles and Winterstein need to pull their fingers out and make some yardage particularly from our own end.

Hasting will fill the void at fullback. Wrights lack of pace concerns me if they choose to go down that path, so hopefully Hastings gets the first crack.

Lussick and Perrett must be close to returning and possibly Lane may be given a chance to prove himself off the bench over the next two months.

Well that news is much better than expected. An ACL can ruin a career for a FB.

Over the bye period is also the best time as he can rest the full 8 weeks and only misses 6 games.

I have confidence with Hastings and we are actually coming up against a number of bottom 8 teams.

So it could be a whole lot worse.

OMG - Jorge being bombarded all game - he would absolutely hate that.:eek:

Jacko will be fine :nod:
nah he won't... Jorge can swap with a winger in defense he's done it before and he scored match winning try. but I fear hastings will be fb. I don't think he is big enough but we have limited options. poor turbo

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10