Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We will win all three without him, the main difference when the Raiders beat us last time was no DCE. Then we beat the Dogs. Cowboys could be tough but beatable.

As long as Des changes the attack to compensate we'll be ok. Nobody can replace him so the game plan needs to adapt accordingly. It's all about defence for next three weeks.
There is one thing Des is good at and that’s being in the finals run and adapting to finals footy.

I'm also hearing that I'm the best thing since sliced bread....
I'm also hearing that the sky isn't actually falling around Manly's finals run. I'm also hearing that a lot of positives can come out of this................. (These points ARE actually valid/factual). In Manly We Trust.

Last edited:
Well I’ll admit “ I have no ****ing idea “ but he looked ok to me on the post match interview , no cuts , no bruises no anything!!

So could be a MASSIVE under the radar moment.
1629020505767.png

Even betting agencies have taken the bait, out from 7.50 this morning back to 12.00

Apart from potentially stopping Turbo from winning the Dally M, I'm not worried about this. A rest will do him well; winning without him will serve the team well. He's not going to be hindered by having a spell before the finals - his comeback in round six is testimony of the fact.
I would have rested him against the dogs regardless. We need him v Canberra though as if they “turn up” it will be a tough game. A loss won’t kill our top 4 chances (I actually se Easts losing 2 v Souths and Canberra) but will make it extremely touch n go. I’d prefer we play him v raiders then rest up into week one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8