Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Tom is out for 3 weeks then Sivo should receive a suspension for at least the the same amount of time if not longer

****in corrupt incompetant NRL again

What is to stop other teams smacking Tom every game and putting him out of action?
That’s footy. Remember JT.
Every fker on the planet tried to smash him out of the game.

I’ll leave it to the medical people…
We should be able to win the next couple without him.
may not make top 4 though. Raiders worry me.

I’ll leave it to the medical people…
We should be able to win the next couple without him.
may not make top 4 though. Raiders worry me.
Agree it’s a must win for the Raiders, Whighton looks to be finding some form also.

Get Sipley back next week which will help against that pack, conflicting news with Turbo, I am thinking he will play, Turbo will want to play.

Have him come back for the Cowboys game to lock up our top 4 spot and get some extra dally m points and ride the momentum to the finals. I'm nervous about him losing dally m even tho I think that system is flawed. He deserves it so much though, literally head and shoulders above the rest of the players in the comp. Walker and Cleary would be his main threat. Although Tom did have a strong lead on Walker before dally m points went undercover, and even though walker has played nearly every game since, he must've had points stolen off by Trell, Murray, cookie and reyno. Will be a close finish, but hope our boy gets it.

Yes a Clydesdale has hit Thoroughbred , disgusting that a Z grader has taken out a 24 carrot superstar illegally

Yes... but I'm absolutely certain that Sivo will be severely punished as the nrl are cracking down on all of this illegal behaviour.

Wait... only a monetary fine under two grand???

carry on.

~sigh~

72nd minute the incident happened. Just watched it again on replay how sivo only got a fine for that is laughable. It was so late and after the tackle had been completed.

Agreed. I mean (I didn't think it was super late) but Sivo had to bend his knees and swung his clenched fist/arm into tom's head.

How that only got a $$ slap is beyond me. - (I mean it's not beyond me because there's a loss of faith in the system) but it still is ridiculous.

Just wear special headgear

Happened before
Yes for sure he can. Just like this one. He can then dine out on the Raiders!

Attachments

• A8F839D6-737F-4D46-9A77-CB3E61B4171F.jpeg
    A8F839D6-737F-4D46-9A77-CB3E61B4171F.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
I've noticed many reports that it was lucky the impact was on a previously inserted metal plate.

So Sivo smacks someone so hard in the face that serious injury is only avoided by Tom sporting some titanium armour and...

and

.... it's a monetary fine.

fmd

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12