Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Season over imo. I'm also hearing the cheekbone is a club smoother and it is the hammy playing up again.

I guess we will see.

I would like Walker at fullback. Pretty much been playing like a second fullback in attack with this 14 role and has been doing it well. Keep our edge combinations as it is, no need to disrupt for one or two players being out. Just do a tit for tat change.

I agree. He is now in form as is the whole team it’s a totally different scenario than the start of the season.

Interesting how not one of the news reports I have read about Tom's injury tell that it was the result of a high shot from Sivo.....

But funnily enough, that is how NRL.com reported it:

Mystery surrounds Trbojevic's immediate playing future after a high shot from Maika Sivo led to the No.1 gun coming from the field in Saturday's 56-10 thrashing of Parramatta on Saturday night.

5jpakt.jpg

But funnily enough, that is how NRL.com reported it:

Mystery surrounds Trbojevic's immediate playing future after a high shot from Maika Sivo led to the No.1 gun coming from the field in Saturday's 56-10 thrashing of Parramatta on Saturday night.

The only one I had not read lol.

At least someone said it in print.

Perspective time.
Sorry to borrow your expression @BOZO
But it seems the right one to use here.
When we win the next three matches without Turbo, how much more self belief will the rest of the team have gained? Personally, I think it will a massive psychological advantage for the team to do that coming into the finals.

They constantly hear that "Manly is a one man team". "Manly cannot win without Tom" "Manly's top four chances are shot without Trbojevic".

That may have been the case, and generally the numbers don't lie. However, Manly is a different team right now. They are playing for each other, for Des, for the club, in a way I haven't seen for a long time. They have belief in each other, and I really think that their self belief will be positively impacted by winning the next three without Turbo. Let's put to bed the thought that Manly is a one man team. We are so much better than that. Go Manly.

A lot of conflicting (mis)information out there today.

Does anyone actually know if Tommy will actually miss any footy?
It would be devastating if he missed out on a Dally M because of this.

I don’t understand why the club released a statement yesterday at a time that by all accounts seems it was before he had official scans.

They said he would “do everything he can to prove his fitness” for the Raiders game. Why release a statement before all the medical tests have been completed?

Perspective time.
Sorry to borrow your expression @BOZO
But it seems the right one to use here.
When we win the next three matches without Turbo, how much more self belief will the rest of the team have gained? Personally, I think it will a massive psychological advantage for the team to do that coming into the finals.

They constantly hear that "Manly is a one man team". "Manly cannot win without Tom" "Manly's top four chances are shot without Trbojevic".

That may have been the case, and generally the numbers don't lie. However, Manly is a different team right now. They are playing for each other, for Des, for the club, in a way I haven't seen for a long time. They have belief in each other, and I really think that their self belief will be positively impacted by winning the next three without Turbo. Let's put to bed the thought that Manly is a one man team. We are so much better than that. Go Manly.

Sorry to do this to you old mate ... but perspective time also applies to the opposite of your desires .. if we lose all games without him .. what will that do to the collective ...

Just kidding ... we will flog 'em all ... onwards and upwards ... and as the words to that classic song say ... "They'll all be marching behind us this year"

Pss .. Lockdown is fun ..

Sorry to do this to you old mate ... but perspective time also applies to the opposite of your desires .. if we lose all games without him .. what will that do to the collective ...

Just kidding ... we will flog 'em all ... onwards and upwards ... and as the words to that classic song say ... "They'll all be marching behind us this year"

Pss .. Lockdown is fun ..
Touche @Woodsie

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10