Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People talking him up for first grade after watching a sevens highlights packagePlease !didn't even make australian schoolboys. If you look into it you will see a kid called dan england in the Aussie schoolboys team ,vice captainof our harold matts team 2 years ago, how comes we let this kid go?ps a local junior as well

Joke Kelly is talking him up. My guess is he is trying to win back fans who are still disgruntled at the way Tooves was treated, by putting a 'superstar signing' out there.
Good one Joke..... Lets put a whole heap of pressure on an 18yo kid, just to try and take some of the heat off yourself and Penn.

Last edited:
He looked bigger than a lot of his schoolboy opposition which is always trouble when he gets into the NRL system and there are boppers everywhere.

Wish I had won Oz Lotto last night. I would of bought the club and sacked quite a few Dinosaurs and built the Club up to where it should be. It's just getting worse by the day

Yes I guess I was getting overly excited by a few snippets of the youngster's play. Mind you he is only 18. But I guess I'm living in hope that before I die I see another Fulton like player emerge...and I guess I should remember Fulton was 17 when he first played for Manly firsts. The dreams I'm afraid of an old fart.
I represent that, lol

Is it me or does he not look overly quick?
Then all the other players are slow because he out runs them all. I think he is one of those deceptively quick players. People were on here saying Tom T isn't fast enough to be a winger until they saw him stride out. He seems quite sizeable for his position and that can also make someone seem slower than what they are.

Plus those highlights were from the sevens, so they are constantly running and it really takes it out of you - I dare say there is a little more of a fatigue factor at play.

We do seem to love a ranga at Manly. The dragons fans seem to rate Green as much as this forum rates Hasson. Similar expletives used.
There is a method to their madness; Hasson is leaving, so we need a new whipping boy to take the focus off the other players - every team needs one.

The way he moves reminds me more of blake Austin than anyone, seems like a bit of a hog. Not the Classy Union Fly Half I had on my Christmas list. Obviously a talent no doubt but I'm not sure he will gel with DCE seems to play off the cuff similar to DCE, I think DCE really shines with Forans regimented left side taking care of the organising.
That is what I thought until I realised the highlights were mostly from the 7's tournament - not much passing and structured play in those events.

There is a method to their madness; Hasson is leaving, so we need a new whipping boy to take the focus off the other players - every team needs one.
You missed the Memo - Nathan Green is the whipping boy, probably a closely contested mantle with Baz Barrett :D

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4